Unfortunately, we are not aware of any vegan options at FedEx Field, home of the Washington Commanders, for the 2023 season. We have contacted them and will update if/when we learn more.
In this guide, we also included FedEx Field’s policies for bringing food into the game in case you’re thinking of going that route along with their bag policies.
Finally, we share a list of vegan-friendly restaurnats close to the stadium in case you want to stop by on your way to or from the game.
If you know something we don’t or see a change that needs to be made to this guide, please reach out and let us know! We consistently want to keep our guides up to date and your insight can be very helpful.
Vegan Options at FedEx Field
The only concessions information we found available is their concessions maps on the website. It shows vegetarian and gluten-free labels but not vegan. We have contacted FedEx Field and will update if/when we learn more.
If you learn about more vegan options or notice any changes need to be made, please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into FedEx Field?
Sometimes it seems like it’s easier to just bring your own food to events. If you’re thinking of doing this at FedEx Field, here are a few policies at the stadium that you need to be aware of.
We pulled these directly from the FedEx Field A-Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 9.2.23)
Per NFL policy, fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags are permissible, if they are approximately 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Food & Beverage (as of 9.2.23)
- Food or Beverages of any kind
Vegan Options Near FedEx Field
We always like making getting a bite to eat before or after the game part of our gameday ritual. We figure we can’t be the only ones that do this, so we’re going to suggest a couple of good vegan-friendly spots close to the stadium to try.
Always check days and hours open when making your plans.
Elife Restaurant (Everlasting Life Vegan Restaurant)
Elife is a 100% vegan soul-food restaurant just over 2 miles from the stadium. They offer Sunday brunch and an array of options on their hot bar that vary each day, a cold bar, smoothies and even desserts!
Woodmore Towne Centre
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you need more info on FedEx Field, for everything from tickets to parking, then make sure to check out their Official Website
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and sporting venues including other Washington, D.C. locations like Nationals Park (Washington Nationals) and Capital One Arena (Washington Wizards and Capitals).
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!