The vegan options at Chipotle are some of the best of any fast casual or fast food spot. Their sofritas are perhaps the best ‘fake meat’ you can order anywhere. Combine that with the rice, beans and grilled veggies which are all great in their own right and you have the makings of a great meal. Throw everything in a bowl, salad or burrito and finish it off with some salsas and guacamole… ok, I’m hungry. Also, don’t forget the chips! They’re especially great for scooping your creation if you put it in a bowl! Check out all the vegan options at Chipotle:
Vegan Options at Chipotle
VeggL Quick Order
- Salad (no dressing). Add brown rice, pinto or black beans, sofritas, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili-corn salsa and lettuce. Add chips. Mix salad up & use as chip dip.
- Burrito. Add brown rice, pinto and black beans, tomatillo green-chili salsa, roasted chili-corn salsa, lettuce & guacamole.
- Chips with salsa, guacamole or plain (to scoop)
Create Your Own – Pick Your Base
- Salad – Base is romaine lettuce. Advise No Vinaigrette
- Bowl – Base starts with rice, beans, etc…
- Burrito – Soft Flour Tortilla
- Taco – Crispy Corn or Soft Flour
- Black Beans, Pinto Beans or both
- White Rice or Brown Rice
- Sofritas – Organic Braised Tofu with Peppers and Spices (or skip the Sofritas completely and get guacamole at no extra charge)
Then add any or all of these toppings
- Mixed Fajita Veggies
- Fresh Tomato Salsa (Mild)
- Tomatillo Green-Chili Salsa (Medium-Hot)
- Tomatillo Red-Chili Salsa (Hot)
- Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa (Medium)
- Guacamole (will be charged extra if you have sofritas in your meal)
Ryan’s Pick: Depending on how hungry I am I have two very distinct go-to orders. My “normal” order consists of a Burrito with Sofritas, Brown Rice, BOTH beans, a small amount of the fajita peppers and onions, Red-Chili Salsa, Chili-Corn Salsa, Lettuce and if I’m in the mood to splurge I’ll drop the two extra bucks on guacamole. My “I just finished finished a big lift and it’s probably Friday” order is all the same ingredients, but I get it put into a bowl (pro-tip: you get way more food if you go with the bowl). THEN, I get a bag a chips and proceed to use the chips as a scooping vehicle to drive through the Chipotle food. It’s the meal I answer with to the question of “if you’re stuck on a deserted island and you can only eat one meal the rest of your life” question. And yes I’m serious.
*The Allergens Page on Chipotle’s website marks which items are vegan.
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know