The vegan options at Cava include a ton of Mediterranean options like pitas, falafel and hummus. Cava is a healthy fast casual restaurant serving Greek and Mediterranean fare and partnering with non-profits to give back to communities. Here is the full list of vegan options at Cava:
Vegan Options at Cava
Bases + Extras
- Salad – With SuperGreens, Organic Arugula, Spinach, Romaine, or SplendidGreens
- Grain Bowl – With Saffron Basmati Rice, Brown Basmati Rice, or Black Lentils
- Greens & Grains – Mix your favorite grain and salad greens
- Pita – Large warm pita
- Mini Pitas – Two mini pitas
- Mini & Soup – One mini pita and our seasonal soup
- Pita Chips
- Side Pita
- Greek Minestrone
Dips + Spreads
- Hummus – The recipe could not be simpler: chickpeas pureed with tahini, lemon juice, fresh garlic and Kosher salt.
- Harisa – A traditional spicy table spread made from tomatoes and peppers.
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus – Fresh roasted red peppers pureed with chickpeas, tahini and garlic.
- Falafel – Chickpeas / Parsley / Herbs
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables – Brussels Sprouts / Butternut Squash / Carrots / Cauliflower
- Shredded Romaine
- Tomato + Onion Salad
- Pickled Onions
- Kalamata Olives
- Cabbage Slaw
- Cauliflower Quinoa Tabbouleh
- Tomato + Cucumber Salad
- Diced Cucumber
- Pita Crisps
- Lemon Wedge
- Pickled Banana Peppers – by Gordy’s Pickle Jar
- Carrots + Currants
- Greek Vinaigrette
- Lemon Herb Tahini
- Red Pepper Chickpea Dressing
CAVA Vegan FAQ
Is the falafel at CAVA vegan?
Yes! The falafel at CAVA is made of chickpeas, parsley and herbs and is 100% vegan.
Is the pita at CAVA vegan?
Yes! The pita at CAVA is vegan. Feel free to load it up with falafel, hummus and veggies!
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: The falafel is excellent. My go-to at CAVA is a pita with falafel, roasted red pepper hummus, cabbage slaw and the Lemon Herb Tahini.
Jen’s Pick: I like to go with the salad base, harisa, falafel, pickled onions, diced cucumbers and the greek vinaigrette.
Looking for Mediterranean? You may also want to check out the vegan options at Pita Pit
- Back to Cheat Sheets
- To see Cava’s full menu head over to Cava’s official menu on their website
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know