The vegan options at Cava include a ton of Mediterranean options like pitas, falafel and hummus. Cava is a healthy fast casual restaurant serving Greek and Mediterranean fare and partnering with non-profits to give back to communities. Here is the full list of vegan options at Cava:
Vegan Options at Cava
Bases + Extras
- Salad – With SuperGreens, Organic Arugula, Spinach, Romaine, or SplendidGreens
- Grain Bowl – With Saffron Basmati Rice, Brown Basmati Rice, or Black Lentils
- Greens & Grains – Mix your favorite grain and salad greens
- Pita – Large warm pita
- Mini Pitas – Two mini pitas
- Mini & Soup – One mini pita and our seasonal soup
- Pita Chips
- Side Pita
- Greek Minestrone
Dips + Spreads
- Hummus – The recipe could not be simpler: chickpeas pureed with tahini, lemon juice, fresh garlic and Kosher salt.
- Harisa – A traditional spicy table spread made from tomatoes and peppers.
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus – Fresh roasted red peppers pureed with chickpeas, tahini and garlic.
- Falafel – Chickpeas / Parsley / Herbs
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables – Brussels Sprouts / Butternut Squash / Carrots / Cauliflower
- Shredded Romaine
- Tomato + Onion Salad
- Pickled Onions
- Kalamata Olives
- Cabbage Slaw
- Cauliflower Quinoa Tabbouleh
- Tomato + Cucumber Salad
- Diced Cucumber
- Pita Crisps
- Lemon Wedge
- Pickled Banana Peppers – by Gordy’s Pickle Jar
- Carrots + Currants
- Greek Vinaigrette
- Lemon Herb Tahini
- Red Pepper Chickpea Dressing
CAVA Vegan FAQ
Is the falafel at CAVA vegan?
Yes! The falafel at CAVA is made of chickpeas, parsley and herbs and is 100% vegan.
Is the pita at CAVA vegan?
Yes! The pita at CAVA is vegan. Feel free to load it up with falafel, hummus and veggies!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: The falafel is excellent. My go-to at CAVA is a pita with falafel, roasted red pepper hummus, cabbage slaw and the Lemon Herb Tahini.
Jen’s Pick: I like to go with the salad base, harisa, falafel, pickled onions, diced cucumbers and the greek vinaigrette.
- To see Cava’s full menu head over to Cava’s official menu on their website
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has over 125 Vegan Guides for popular chain restaurants including other locations like Pita Pit and Naf Naf Grill
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know