The vegan options at Dunkin’ Donuts does not include a donut. Let’s just get that out of the way right off the bat. So, if you came here looking for us to tell you which donut you can have, sorry – sad face emoji. Their bagels, on the other hand, are vegan. At least a few of them are. You have a few other food choices, not many, and the coffee is vegan (although you get charged way too much for almond milk in my opinion). Check out below for the full list of vegan options at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Vegan Options at Dunkin’ Donuts
VeggL Quick Order
- Bagels: Plain, Multigrain, Cinnamon Raisin, Everything & Sesame
- English Muffin
- Hash Browns
- Quaker Oatmeal with Dried Fruit
- Coffee (Original Blend, Dark Roast or Dunkin’ Decaf)
- Cold Brew
- Hot or Iced Latte (with almond milk)
- Peppermint Mocha Latte (with almond milk)
- Teas: Sweet & Unsweetened Ice Tea, Sweetened & Unsweetened Iced Green Tea, Mango Pineapple Fruited Iced Tea and Strawberry Fruited Iced Tea
- Vegan Coffee/Latte Flavor Shots: French Vanilla, Blueberry, Caramel, Hazelnut, Raspberry, Toasted Almond and Mocha Swirl. *ask to verify flavor is available
- Turbo Shot: An extra espresso shot that can be added to most drinks to give yourself an extra kick
Almond Milk available for an additional cost
Ryan’s Pick: My normal go-to is a bit boring. Large Hot Coffee with almond milk and a toasted Cinnamon Raisin bagel plain. Occasionally, I’ll splurge on a hot afternoon and grab a Large Iced Coffee with Almond Milk and a Mocha Swirl. I don’t do all the crazy sweet frozen coffees, so for me, that’s basically dessert in the form of an Iced Coffee. So good.
*It appears that at some point Dunkin’ Donuts did an official press release of all their vegan offerings.
**Want to see Dunkin’ Donuts full menu? Head over to the Dunkin’ Donuts Official Menu page.
***We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know