The vegan options at Dunkin’ Donuts does not include a donut. Let’s just get that out of the way right off the bat. So, if you came here looking for us to tell you which donut you can have, sorry – sad face emoji. You do have a couple of food choices, now including, Avocado Toast!
Of course the coffee is vegan (although you get charged way too much for almond milk/oat milk in my opinion). Check out below for the full list of vegan options at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Vegan Options at Dunkin’ Donuts
VeggL Quick Order
In line and need to order – like now!?! Here is what we recommend:
- Avocado Toast
- Hash Browns. The hash browns are insanely expensive based on how many you actually get, but they are delicious.
- Coffee. For your coffee order, you can either go hot or iced. Oat and Almond milk are both options at most Dunkin locations. Finally you can ‘jazz it up’ with one of the the vegan flavorings below.
Vegan Food at Dunkin’
- Avocado Toast
- Bagels: Plain, Cinnamon Raisin, Everything & Sesame**
- English Muffin
- Hash Browns
- Quaker Oatmeal with Dried Fruit
FYI: The Multigrain Bagel contains honey. There is much debate amongst the vegan community on whether honey is vegan or not. We’re not getting into that debate here – that’s up to you to decide.
**We have reached out to Dunkin’ multiple times to get a response on if the L-cysteine that is in their bagels is vegan or not. We have yet to receive a definitive answer.
Vegan Drinks at Dunkin Donuts
- Non-Dairy Milks: Oat, Almond or Coconut
- Coffee (Original Blend, Dark Roast or Dunkin’ Decaf)
- Cold Brew
- Hot or Iced Latte (with oat, coconut or almond milk)
- Matcha Latte. Order it hot, iced or frozen with a non-dairy milk listed above
- Sweet & Unsweetened Ice Tea
- Sweetened & Unsweetened Iced Green Tea
- Mango Pineapple Fruited Iced Tea
- Strawberry Fruited Iced Tea
- *NEW* Dunkin’ Coconut Refreshers
- Pink Strawberry
- Golden Peach
- Purple Pomegranate
- Vegan Coffee/Latte Flavor Shots: (*ask to verify flavor is available)
- French Vanilla
- Girl Scout Thin Mint
- Hazelnut, Raspberry
- Toasted Almond
- Mocha Swirl
- Peppermint Mocha (Limited Time)
- Turbo Shot: An extra espresso shot that can be added to most drinks to give yourself an extra kick
Almond Milk and Oat Milk available for an additional cost. Oat Milk is a *NEW* addition in August 2020.
Dunkin Donuts Vegan FAQ
Does Dunkin Donuts have vegan donuts?
No. Unfortunately Dunkin Donuts does not currently offer any vegan donut options. However, hope may be on the horizon. According to a report recently from Livekindly , Dunkin CEO David Hoffmann recently made an announcement when asked about the possibility of a vegan donut.
He told a room full of shareholders that, “As it relates to a vegan donut, we continue to investigate a viable vegan donut option. We are looking at it closely.”
Are Dunkin Donuts muffins vegan?
Only if you count the English Muffin as a muffin. That’s the only muffin that’s vegan.
Is Dunkin Pumpkin Swirl vegan?
The Pumpkin Swirl at Dunkin is not vegan. It is made with sweetened condensed nonfat milk.
Did Dunkin’ discontinue Beyond Sausage?
Yes, we have confirmed that Dunkin’ has discontinued Beyond Sausage in June 2021; however, we are not sure why just yet. You can call to share feedback if you are wanting them to bring it back. 1-800-447-0013
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 125 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: My normal go-to is a bit boring. Large Hot Coffee with oat milk and a toasted Cinnamon Raisin bagel plain. The Beyond Sandwich is good, but I don’t get it nearly as often as I thought I would when it came out. Occasionally, I’ll splurge on a hot afternoon and grab a Large Iced Coffee with Oat Milk and a Mocha Swirl. I don’t do all the crazy sweet frozen coffees, so for me, that’s basically dessert in the form of an Iced Coffee. So good.
Jen’s Pick: Since I’ve ran into issues with ordering the Beyond Sausage and the English muffin separate instead of having to pay for a entire sandwich, I usually just order the hashbrowns (love them!) and an Iced Latté with Oat Milk and Sugar-Free Vanilla syrup.
- It appears that at some point Dunkin’ Donuts did an official press release of all their vegan offerings.
- Want to see Dunkin’ Donuts full menu? Head over to the Dunkin’ Donuts Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have cheat sheets for Starbucks and Panera Bread along with over 130 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know