The vegan options at Dunkin’ Donuts does not include a donut. Let’s just get that out of the way right off the bat. So, if you came here looking for us to tell you which donut you can have, sorry – sad face emoji. Their bagels, on the other hand, are vegan. At least a few of them are. You have a few other food choices, now including, the Beyond Meat Breakfast Sausage! Of course the coffee is vegan (although you get charged way too much for almond milk/oat milk in my opinion). Check out below for the full list of vegan options at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Vegan Options at Dunkin’ Donuts
VeggL Quick Order
- The Beyond Sausage Sandwich is what is on the menu. Order with NO egg or cheese. Or, you can try ordering an English Muffin or Bagel(from list below). ADD Beyond Sausage. Cuts about $2.00 off your sandwich cost. <-Please be aware, many people have mentioned they have not been able to order the Beyond Sausage this way.
- If you don’t mind carrying around vegan cheese, some people have been doing that & adding it as well.
- Bagels: Plain, Multigrain, Cinnamon Raisin, Everything & Sesame
- English Muffin
- Hash Browns
- Quaker Oatmeal with Dried Fruit
- Coffee (Original Blend, Dark Roast or Dunkin’ Decaf)
- Cold Brew
- Hot or Iced Latte (with almond milk)
- Matcha Latte. Advise to use Almond Milk–NO dairy. Order it Hot, Iced or Frozen
- Peppermint Mocha Latte (with almond milk)
- Teas: Sweet & Unsweetened Ice Tea, Sweetened & Unsweetened Iced Green Tea, Mango Pineapple Fruited Iced Tea and Strawberry Fruited Iced Tea
- Vegan Coffee/Latte Flavor Shots: French Vanilla, Blueberry, Caramel, Girl Scout Thin Mint, Hazelnut, Raspberry, Toasted Almond and Mocha Swirl. *ask to verify flavor is available
- Turbo Shot: An extra espresso shot that can be added to most drinks to give yourself an extra kick
Almond Milk and Oat Milk available for an additional cost. Oat Milk is a *NEW* addition in August 2020.
Dunkin Donuts Vegan FAQ
Does Dunkin have vegan donuts?
No. Unfortunately Dunkin Donuts does not currently offer any vegan donut options.
Are Dunkin Donuts muffins vegan?
Only if you count the English Muffin as a muffin. That’s the only muffin that’s vegan.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: My normal go-to is a bit boring. Large Hot Coffee with almond milk and a toasted Cinnamon Raisin bagel plain. The Beyond Sandwich is good, but I don’t get it nearly as often as I thought I would when it came out. Occasionally, I’ll splurge on a hot afternoon and grab a Large Iced Coffee with Almond Milk and a Mocha Swirl. I don’t do all the crazy sweet frozen coffees, so for me, that’s basically dessert in the form of an Iced Coffee. So good.
Jen’s Pick: I order an English Muffin & ask for a Beyond Sausage to be added to it, hashbrowns and an iced coffee, plain.
- It appears that at some point Dunkin’ Donuts did an official press release of all their vegan offerings.
- Want to see Dunkin’ Donuts full menu? Head over to the Dunkin’ Donuts Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have cheat sheets for Starbucks and Panera Bread along with over 80 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Cheat Sheets
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know