The vegan options at Cold Stone Creamery are getting better!! In January 2022, Cold Stone began offering Silk Chocolate Almondmilk Frozen Dessert. You can put it on a cone, in a sundae with mix-ins or create a shake with it.
You also still have plenty of sorbet options and fruit that you can add in.
Let’s see what all of your vegan options are!
Vegan Options at Cold Stone Creamery
Create your own ice cream/sorbet mix, shake or choose the vegan Cold Stone Creation. If you choose mix-ins and want to avoid cross-contamination, ask them to mix it in separate pan and not on the shared cold plate.
- Chocolate Silk Shake … comes with Silk Chocolate Almondmilk Frozen Dessert blended with Silk Almondmilk. Add mix-ins or toppings listed below. -> Don’t forget, Reese’s Peanut Butter Sauce is an option. It’s vegan!
Vegan Cold Stone Creation
- Don’t Cry Over Spilled Silk … comes with Silk Chocolate Almondmilk Frozen Dessert, Banana, Peanut Butter & Roasted Almonds.
Vegan Ice Cream & Sorbets
Options may vary by location. For instance, our closest location has the Silk Chocolate Almondmilk Frozen Dessert and only 2 of the sorbets.
- Silk Chocolate Almondmilk Frozen Dessert
- Countrytime Pink Lemonade Sorbet
- Lemon Sorbet
- Mojito Sorbet
- Orange Sorbet
- Peach Mango Sorbet
- Pineapple Sorbet
- Pineapple Orange Banana Sorbet
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Strawberry Sorbet
- Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet
- Strawberry Mango Banana Sorbet
- Watermelon Sorbet
Options may vary by location
- Coconut (NOT toasted coconut. Toasted coconut contains milk)
- Gold Glitter
- Golden Oreo Cookies
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Oreo Cookies
- Oreo Pie Crust
- Peanut Butter
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Sugar Crystals
- Apple Pie Filling
- Black Cherries
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Maraschino Cherries
- Peach Pie Filling
- Pineapple Tidbits
- Roasted Almonds
- Sliced Almonds
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Sauce
- Cake Cone
- Sugar Cone
*As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Cold Stone Vegan FAQ
Does Cold Stone Have Vegan Ice Cream?
Yes!! In January 2022, Cold Stone began offering Silk Chocolate Almondmilk Frozen Dessert. You can make a sundae with mix-ins, an ice cream cone or create a vegan shake!
Are Cold Stone Cones Vegan?
Two of the cones at Cold Stone are vegan. Both the Cake Cone and Sugar Cone are vegan-friendly and great options for a sorbet.
Does Cold Stone Have Vegan Cakes?
No. But now that Cold Stone offers Silk Chocolate Almondmilk as a vegan option, we’re hoping for more progress into their cakes!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: We just tried out Cold Stone Creamery’s new Silk Frozen Dessert tonight. I got the ‘Don’t Cry Over Spilled Silk.’ It’s Silk Chocolate Frozen Dessert, Banana, Peanut Butter and Roasted Almonds.
It was amazing. Seriously amazing. The Silk is super creamy and the flavor is perfection. The combo of the chocolate, peanut butter and banana was delicious and the roasted almonds added a little bit crunch.
Will definitely be going back to get this again.
Jen’s Pick: I got the Silk Chocolate Frozen Dessert with Oreos, Graham Cracker Pie and Maraschino Cherries.
While I am not much of a chocolate fan, I really liked this chocolate ice cream. The oreos and graham cracker added texture and crunch and the cherries were… literally the cherry on top.
More Links and Info:
- Want to see Cold Stone’s full menu? Head over to the Cold Stone Creamery Menu Page
- Information pulled directly from Cold Stone Creamery’s Nutrition Information including their allergen and ingredients pages.
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have vegan guides for other ice cream spots like Basking Robbins and Dairy Queen as well as hundreds of other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides at Restaurants Main Page
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!