The vegan options at Noodles and Company are pretty solid. There are a couple of outright vegan items that you can order straight off the menu like the Japanese Pan Noodles and Spicy Peanut Saute.
They have a few more dishes that can be made vegan with just a couple small modifications which we detail below.
They also offer a Seasoned Tofu that can be added to dishes and it appears an Impossible product is available at some locations; Impossible Panko Chicken and/or Impossible Chicken Nuggets.
Here’s everything vegan at Noodles & Company:
Vegan Options at Noodles & Company
Seasoned Tofu could be SUBBED in the Italian style dishes but be aware that the seasoning on the tofu is Asian. Be daring with your flavor combos if you choose. 😉
Check with your location to see if they offer the new Impossible Panko Crusted Chicken or Impossible Chicken Nuggets. We were told by a VeggL user that Impossible Beef is also available.
We found the Impossible Panko Crusted Chicken but not the beef on the Noodles & Company website… it is NOT available at all locations as of August 2022.
Zoodles And Caulifloodles
- Cauliflower Rigatoni Fresca with Shrimp. Order with NO shrimp or parmesan cheese … comes with cauliflower-infused rigatoni, balsamic vinaigrette, olive oil, roasted garlic, red onion, tomato, and spinach.
- Zucchini Rosa with Chicken. Order with NO chicken, rosa cream sauce, or parmesan cheese. SUB with Marinara Sauce or the dressing used above (balsamic vinaigrette & olive oil).
- Penne Rosa. Order with NO light cream or parmesan cheese. SUB with Marinara Sauce or a balsamic vinaigrette/olive oil combo … comes with penne noodles, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, and spinach.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs. Order with NO meatballs or parmesan cheese … comes with spaghetti noodles, and crushed tomato marinara sauce,
- Impossible Orange Chicken Lo Mein (vegan as-is!). Check your location to see if the Impossible Panko Chicken is available.
- Grilled Orange Chicken Lo Mein. Order with NO Chicken. SUB with Seasoned Tofu (optional) … comes with lo mein noodles sauteed in an orange sauce with snap peas, napa and red cabbage, green onions, black sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Japanese Pan Noodles (vegan as-is!) … comes with caramelized udon noodles, a sweet soy sauce, seasoned tofu, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, black sesame seeds, and cilantro.
- Spicy Korean Beef Noodles. Order with NO steak. SUB with Seasoned Tofu (optional) … comes with lo mein noodles tossed with a sweet and spicy Korean style Gochujang BBQ sauce, napa and red cabbage, spinach, topped with cucumber, green onions and cilantro.
- Asian Apple Citrus Salad. Order with NO chicken. SUB with Seasoned Tofu (optional) … comes with Tuscan greens and kale with a ginger citrus dressing, diced apple, cucumber, slaw (broccoli, carrot & red cabbage), topped with avocado, crispy chow mein noodles and black sesame seeds.
- Med Salad with Chicken. Order with NO Med dressing (aka spicy yogurt dressing), feta cheese or chicken. SUB with Seasoned Tofu (optional) and/or Citrus Dressing … comes with Tuscan greens and kale, tomato, cucumber, red onion, kalamata olives, and cavatappi pasta.
- Tossed Green Salad
Vegan Noodle Options
- Cavatappi Noodle
- Cauliflower Rigatoni Noodle
- Elbow Noodle
- Gluten Sensitive Pipette Noodle
- Lo Mein Noodle
- Penne Noodle
- Rice Noodle
- Spaghetti Noodle
- Udon Noodle
- Zucchini Noodle
- Apple, diced
- Asian Seasoning
- Black Pepper, ground
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Broccoli Slaw (broccoli, carrot, red cabbage)
- Cabbage Blend
- Chow Mein Noodles
- Corn, sweet or roasted
- Crispy Jalapenos
- Cucumber, diced or julienned
- Green Onion
- Italian Seasoning
- Lettuce Blend
- Kalamata Olives
- Mushrooms, white
- Mushrooms, roasted
- Red Onion
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Roma Tomatoes
- Snap Peas
- Zucchini, roasted
- BBQ Sauce
- Buffalo Sauce
- Fresca Sauce
- Japanese Pan Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Orange Sauce
- Spicy Korean-style Gochujang BBQ Sauce
- Sriracha Sauce
- Citrus Dressing
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Olive Oil
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Noodles & Company Vegan FAQ
Does Noodles & Company have tofu?
Yes. They offer a seasoned tofu that can be added to dishes. Check with your server.
Is Noodles & Company Cotija Cheese Dressing vegan?
No. This may seem like an obvious answer since Cotija cheese is dairy-based; however, Noodles & Company’s nutrition guide shows this dressing along with the Chipotle Cheddar Tortilla Strips that go on the Mexican Street Corn Salad as vegan. (as of 8.17.22)
I am attempting to contact Noodles & Company to let them know but did refer to their ingredients list to verify. This ingredients list was updated 5.2022)
Are Noodles & Company’s Croutons Vegan?
No. They contain a natural butter flavoring that according to their ingredients list, contains actual dairy.
Is Noodles & Company’s LEANguini vegan?
No. The LEANguini contains egg.
Is Noodles & Company’s Pad Thai Sauce vegan?
No. The Pad Thai sauce contains anchovies (aka fish).
What is the Seasoned Tofu seasoned with at Noodles & Company?
The Seasoned Tofu is seasoned with their Japanese Pan Suace, Asian Seasonings and Vegetable Broth.
Is the Tomato Basil Bisque Vegan at Noodles & Company?
No. The Tomato Basil Bisque contains heavy cream (aka dairy).
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: The Spicy Peanut Saute is my favorite. I always ask them to add tofu as well and it’s never been an issue.
Jen’s Pick: I’ve not been to a Noodles and Company yet. I’ll update here when I do.
- Noodles and Company is a fast casual chain with almost 500 locations across the US in 30 different states specializing in International and American noodle dishes and pasta. Noodles was founded in Denver, Colorado and Colorado is still the state with the most locations (60 at the time of this writing)
- If you’d like to check out Noodle and Company’s full menu, head over their Official Menu Page
- Noodles and Company has a pretty unique allergen and ingredients section on their website. Their MyMenu Page allows you to check vegan and the MyMenu feature not only eliminates items that don’t meet your requirement, but gives you suggestions on substitutions. The information on this page was pulled from there. Their ingredients list can be found here.
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 175 Cheat Sheet Guides that detail the vegan options popular chain restaurants including other locations like Olive Garden and Piada Italian Street Food
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!