The vegan options at Noodles and Company are pretty solid. There are a couple outright vegan options that you can order straight off the menu like the Japanese Pan Noodles and Spicy Peanut Saute. They have a few more dishes that can be made vegan with just a couple small modifications which we detail below.
They also offer a seasoned tofu that can be added to dishes. Here’s everything vegan at Noodles & Company:
Vegan Options at Noodles & Company
Zoodles And Caulifloodles
- Cauliflower Rigatoni Fresca with Shrimp – Order with NO Shrimp and NO Parmesan Cheese
- Penne Rosa – Order with NO Light Cream and NO Parmesan Cheese
- Spaghetti and Meatballs – Order with NO meatballs and NO Parmesan Cheese
- Grilled Orange Chicken Lo Mein – Order with NO Chicken
- Japanese Pan Noodles
- Spicy Peanut Saute
- Spicy Korean Beef Noodles – Order with NO Steak
- Med Salad with Chicken – Order with NO Med Dressing, NO Chicken and NO Feta Cheese
- Chicken Veracruz Salad – Order with NO Jalapeno Ranch Dressing, NO Chicken and NO Bacon
- Tossed Green Salad
Noodles & Company Vegan FAQ
Does Noodles & Company have tofu?
Yes. They offer a seasoned tofu that can be added to dishes. Check with your server.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: The Spicy Peanut Saute is my favorite. I always ask them to add tofu as well and it’s never been an issue.
Jen’s Pick: I’ve not been to a Noodles and Company yet. I’ll update here when I do.
- Noodles and Company is a fast casual chain with almost 500 locations across the US in 30 different states specializing in International and American noodle dishes and pasta. Noodles was founded in Denver, Colorado and Colorado is still the state with the most locations (60 at the time of this writing)
- If you’d like to check out Noodle and Company’s full menu, head over their Official Menu Page
- Noodles and Company has a pretty unique allergen and ingredients section on their website. Their MyMenu Page allows you to check vegan and the MyMenu feature not only eliminates items that don’t meet your requirement, but gives you suggestions on substitutions. The information on this page was pulled from there.
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 125 Cheat Sheet Guides that detail the vegan options popular chain restaurants
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know