The vegan options at Taco Bell are probably our #1 go-to on road trips. What exit we’re going to stop and get gas at is usually dictated by if it has a Taco Bell. With the addition of being able to order something “fresco style”, you are staying in the Taco Bell worker’s wheelhouse which tends to lead to more correct orders. Bean Burritos “fresco style” with Fire or Mild sauce is our most ordered option and Cinnamon Twists are always a nice little bonus. Next time you need a quick bite on a road trip, or anytime really, try out the vegan options at Taco Bell.
Vegan Options at Taco Bell
VeggL Quick Order
- Crunchwrap Supreme. Advise NO beef, sour cream or cheese. Add black beans and even potatoes if you want.
- Bean Burrito “fresco style”
- Power Menu Veggie Burrito. Advise NO cheese, sour cream or avocado ranch dressing
- Power Menu Veggie Bowl. Advise NO cheese, sour cream or avocado ranch dressing
- Crunchy or Soft Taco “fresco style”. Advise NO beef. Add black or refried beans.
- Fiesta Taco Salad “fresco style”. Advise NO beef. Add black or refried beans.
- Spicy Tostada. Advise NO cheese or chipotle sauce.
- 7 Layer Bean Burrito. Advise NO cheese or sour cream.
- Black Bean Burrito “fresco style”
- Black Beans & Rice
- Chips and… Guacamole, Salsa or Pico De Gallo
- Cinnamon Twists
*Add Potatoes to any of the above for a fun bonus!*
- Green Chili Sauce
- Green Tomatillo Sauce
- Mexican Pizza Sauce
- Red Sauce
- Salsa Del Sol
- Diablo Sauce Packet
- Hot Sauce Packet
- Mild Sauce Packet
“fresco style” means any dairy, mayo-sauces and guacamole will be replaced with pico de gallo. If you choose a food that includes guacamole & you want to keep it, just advise which items you do not want. ie: cheese & sour cream.
Every VeggL Quick Order is listed to include guacamole where applicable.
Ryan’s Pick: Bean Burritos “Fresco Style”. To be very specific, 3 Bean Burritos “Fresco Style” with Fire Sauce. As mentioned above, this is probably my favorite road trip quick stop meal. Pro Tip – Don’t try to open up the burrito to add the sauce, just squeeze out a bit onto the end of each bite. Perfection!
*If you’d like to check out Taco Bell’s full menu, head over their Official Menu Page
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know