There are a few vegan options that you can find inside AT&T Stadium. No need to go hungry at your next Cowboys game!
We did our best to find all the options inside the stadium and where you can find each one. We also looked up the stadium policies regarding bringing your own food into the stadium if you’re thinking of going that route.
Finally, we looked around the stadium to find a couple vegan spots in case you want to grab a bite before or after the game.
If you know of a vegan option that we missed or if something has changed, please reach out and let us know so we can update and improve this guide!
Vegan Options at AT&T Stadium
- Potato Chips
Healthy Choice Carts
Main North & South Clubs, East & West Platforms, Upper Concourse 420 & 450
- Fresh Fruit Cup (sweet cantaloupe, pineapple, honeydew and red seedless grapes)
Upper Concourse 420 & 450
- Quinoa Salad (tri-color quinoa, cucumbers, cherry tomato, yellow bell pepper, red onion, feta cheese, chickpeas, Kalamata olives, and zesty vinaigrette) – may or may not be available without cheese
Upper Concourse Sections 420, 450
Main Clubs or the Silver Level Clubs
- Black Bean Veggie Burger
Healthy Choice Carts – Main Concourse Clubs & Sections 222 & 245
- Thai Veggie Wrap with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Main Concourse Sections 219, 245 and Upper Concourse Sections 411 & 441
- Portobello Burger (miso-rubbed Portobello mushroom cap topped with sliced avocado and cucumber-carrot salad, served on a whole wheat bun)
Hall of Fame Level Concession Stands
- Grain Bowl (seasoned grain mixture of tuxedo barley, farro and brown rice, garden vegetables, topped with fresh cucumber mango salsa)
HOF Concessions, Mezzanine Level Sections 302 & 327 and Upper Concourse Sections 403, 421, 433 & 451
- Vegetarian Bulgogi Handpie (Meat substitute bulgogi with caramelized kimchi, also wrapped in flaky pastry)
We’ve also read that you can pick up a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich at AT&T Stadium, but we’re not sure where.
Can I Bring Food Into AT&T Stadium?
If you’re thinking about bringing your own food to the game, here are some AT&T Stadium policies you want to be aware of:
The following info was taken from AT&T Stadium’s ‘Prohibited Items’ policy (as of 8/9/21)
Bottles, cans, thermoses and beverage containers of any kind*
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
It appears AT&T is pretty strict about bringing almost anything into the stadium. It might actually be the most strict language that we’ve seen at a stadium thus far. Keep this in mind and it’s probably best to call ahead and try to make arrangements if you still want to bring your own food or water into the stadium.
Here is AT&T Stadium’s bag policy (as of 8/9/21)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to, the following: all purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags.
Fans may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- NFL approved bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.” The bags may be hand-carried or have a shoulder strap. (Officially licensed NFL team logo clear plastic tote bag measuring 12″ x 6″ x 12″ will be available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com).
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small, one compartment, clutch bag that does not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap. This can be carried separately or within a plastic bag.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
We strongly encourage fans to limit the number of items they bring with them to the stadium on game day.
Vegan Options Near AT&T Stadium
We looked for vegan restaurants close to the stadium. While we didn’t have much luck finding pure local vegan spots close to the stadium, we did find a couple of our favorite chains with vegan options.
Mellow Mushroom is one of our favorite pizza chains to grab a vegan friendly pizza and Mellow Mushroom Arlington is located only a little over a mile southeast of the stadium.
You can order a couple different specialty pies (with slight modifications) or create your own with toppings like follow your heart vegan cheese, tempeh and tofu and a ton of different veggies to choose from.
If you have some non-vegan friends or family with you, Mellow Mushroom is also a place they’ll feel comfortable with as well which, for better or worse, can make it easier when trying to find a place everyone will like.
Ok, I know Taco Bell isn’t probably what you were expecting as a ‘vegan recommendation’, but hear me out.
It’s crazy easy to order vegan at Taco Bell, it’s located about two blocks from the stadium and you can’t tell me that after an afternoon of consuming some adult beverages and watching some football that Taco Bell won’t hit the spot. C’mon, you know it will!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 180 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
- If you’d like to get more info on AT&T Stadium, you can go to their official page here.
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for over 180 locations including other Texas stadiums like Globe Life Field (Rangers) and Minute Maid Park (Astros)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but if you notice something that needs to be corrected – please reach out to us and let us know! Learn More
Sharing is caring!