Tropical Smoothie Cafe recently upped their vegan option possibilities by beginning to offer Beyond Meat Beyond Chicken Strips. They also have a ton of vegan smoothie options as well. With over 800 locations nationwide, Tropical Smoothie is definitely a place worth checking out for a cold smoothie on a hot day or a quick bite to eat.
Don’t forget they have many add-ons available as well including B-12 and multiple plant-based protein options.
Vegan Options at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
*All smoothies made with turbinado sugar unless otherwise noted or requested. Splenda substitute available.
- Acai Berry Boost – acai, pomegranate, banana, blueberries, strawberries
- Avocolada – avocado, pineapple, spinach, kale, coconut, lime
- Blimey Limey – strawberries, pineapple, orange juice, lime
- Blueberry Bliss – blueberries, strawberries, banana
- Chia Banana Boost (with Peanut Butter or Strawberry) – roasted banana, chia seeds, almonds, whole grain oats, cinnamon, dates, coconut
- Detox Island Green – (naturally sweetened*) spinach, kale, mango, pineapple, banana, fresh ginger
- Island Green – spinach, kale, mango, pineapple, banana
- Jetty Punch – strawberries and banana
- Lean Machine – strawberries, banana, fat burner, energizer
- Paradise Point – strawberries, banana, pineapple
- Pomegranate Plunge – pomegranate, banana, cranberry, strawberries
- Sunrise Sunset – strawberries, pineapple, mango, orange juice
- Kids Jetty Junior – strawberries and banana
- Kids Lil’ Limeberry – strawberries and lime
Supplements and Fresh Add-Ons
- Fat Burner
- Pea Protein Powder
- Soy Protein Powder
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin-C Immune Complex
- Chia Seeds
- Ground Flaxseed
- Matcha Green Tea
- Moringa Powder
- Peanut Butter
- Spinach & Kale Super Pack
- Whole-Grain Oats
Wraps, Sandwiches and Bowls
What if you want something that isn’t made in a blender? Tropical Smoothie has a few options that can be made vegan with just a few modifications. Be sure to specify Beyond Chicken on any of the items below:
- Baja Chicken Wrap or Bowl – Order with NO Cheddar
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap or Bowl – Order with NO Mozzarella or Ranch Dressing
- Cali Chicken Club Flatbread – Order with NO Bacon, Mozzarella and Mayo
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wrap or Bowl – Order with NO Cheddar
- Supergreen Caesar Chicken Wrap or Bowl – Order with NO Parmesan, Parmesan Crisps or Caesar Dressing
- Thai Chicken Wrap or Bowl
- Hummus Veggie Wrap or Bowl – Order with NO Pepper Jack and Ranch Dressing (No Beyond Chicken needed on the veggie wrap)
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: The Paradise Point is insanely good. Strawberry-Banana is one of my favorite smoothie combos, but the added pineapple takes it to another level!
Jen’s Pick: Island Green would be my normal go-to but the Chia Banana Boost sounds incredible!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see all the options on Tropical Smoothie Cafe’s menu, check out Tropical Smoothie Cafe’s Full Menu
- Information pulled directly from Tropical Smoothie Cafe’s Nutrition Guide
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 115 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other smoothie locations like Jamba Juice and Smoothie King
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change and menus change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information contained on this page. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, please let us know!