While the vegan options at Buffalo Wild Wings may not have you cheering for overtime, there are a few options that will get you through the game. You can pair up chips and salsa or a pretzel to go with your favorite beverage for the game. Be advised that the Black Bean Burger is NOT vegan. For the rest of what is vegan, here are the vegan options at Buffalo Wild Wings:
Vegan Options at Buffalo Wild Wings
VeggL Quick Order
- Chips and Salsa
- Big Twist Soft Pretzel. Substitute Queso with a Vegan Sauce (see below for options).
- Garden Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette. Advise NO parmesan or croutons.
- Classic Chicken Wrap. Advise NO chicken or cheese. Ask for the burrito to be loaded up with more of the veggies already in the wrap. Choose Vegan sauce from below. Ask for avocado (optional)
Vegan Sauces / Dressing
- Korean BBQ Sauce
- Blazin’ Sauce
- Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Wild Sauce
- Mango Habanero Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Caribbean Jerk Sauce
- Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
*The Black Bean Burger is NOT vegan. Do not be tempted to eat anything fried, such as fries… All fried food is cooked in beef fat.
Buffalo Wild Wings Vegan FAQ
Is anything vegan at Buffalo Wild Wings?
Very little. Chips and Salsa, Big Twist Soft Pretzel (no queso) and a garden salad without cheese and croutons. Even fries, typically a vegan oasis, are fried in beef fat.
Is the Buffalo Wild Wings veggie burger vegan?
No. The veggie burger at Buffalo Wild Wings contains BOTH dairy and eggs. Really disappointing that a veggie burger is nowhere close to being vegan friendly.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: The only time I make my way into a Buffalo Wild Wings are for UFC events. I usually eat before I go and then grab some chips and salsa along with a few cold beverages.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- For a look at Buffalo Wild Wings full menu, check out the Buffalo Wild Wings Menu Page
- Not seeing exactly what you were wanting? Our Cheat Sheets Main Page has over 60 popular restaurant chains to choose from
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know