The vegan options at Globe LIfe Field have not been the easiest to find for the 2023 season. We did learn about a new vegan sandwich at least, and it sounds delicious!
If you would rather bring your own food in, we also provided their bag, food and drink policies below.
Finally, we did a bit of research looking around the stadium to find a few good vegan spots you can check out if you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
Know something we don’t know? Has something changed or been updated? Please reach out and let us know so we can update this guide and make it better!
Vegan Options at Globe Life Field
- Chips – check ingredients
- Candy – check ingredients
The Visiting Vegan (Section 101)
Behind Section 101
- The PLT Sandwich … a vegan twist on a classic sandwich featuring a balsamic-glazed, grilled portabella mushroom topped with bibb lettuce and sliced tomato. Served on freshly baked vegan bread with vegan mayo.
- Hot Dog
- Chicken Nuggets
We had the PLT Sandwich listed and asked for help with what else The Visiting Vegan offers. A VeggL user reached out with the rest. Thank you for your help, Luke!
Going Going Green (Section 3 on the Lower Level)
Per the MLB app, this location offers vegan options. We do not know what specifically though. Please reach out if you learn more so we can update this guide for the next vegan baseball fan.
Oatly Ice Cream (Section 201)
The Oatly Stand is located inside Karbach Brewing near Section 201. There are no signs for it though.
A couple of our VeggL users came thru with the info on this one.
Thank you, Millicent and Shannon!
–> To make this guide better, you can help us out! If you find additions or corrections we can make, please let us know.
Can I Bring Food Into Globe Life Field?
Sometimes life is just easier when you can bring your own food. Here is what you need to know if you’re planning on bringing your own eats to the park. To see a complete list of Globe Life Field’s policies, see here.
Bag Policy (as of 3.31.23)
- All backpacks, except single-compartment drawstring bags that do not exceed the MLB bag-size requirements of 16” x 16” x 8”, are prohibited into Globe Life Field. Additionally, coolers of any kind are prohibited.
- Exceptions are for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children.
Food & Beverage Policy (as of 3.31.23)
- Outside food is allowed inside of Globe Life Field as long as it is inside a sealed clear gallon sized (or less) plastic bag.
- Guests may also bring in a sealed non flavored water (plastic bottle and under 1 liter).
- One bag of food and one bottle of water per ticket will be permitted. Additional considerations will be made for dietary concerns and infants.
Vegan Options Near Globe Life Field
We also did a little research to find good vegan options near the stadium in case you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
Note: There are a couple of local vegan restaurants worth a look in the area, just not really close to the stadium.
Mellow Mushroom Arlington
Located just two miles southeast of the stadium is one of our favorite places to get a vegan pizza! It’s not exactly walking distance, but it’s a good spot if you’re meeting up with friends before or after the game.
Mellow Mushroom isn’t purely vegan, but sometimes that actually helps getting your non-vegan friends on board with your choice of restaurant.
They have specialty vegan pizzas you can choose from or build your own from options like Follow Your Heart Vegan Cheese, Tempeh, Tofu and a ton of different veggies.
For a complete list of everything vegan at Mellow Mushroom, check out our Mellow Mushroom Vegan Guide.
If you’ve never been to a Salata, it’s like a salad bar on steroids. They have what feels like a million options that you can add to your salad creation to make it uniquely your own.
Salata is located about 2 mile north of the stadium, so like Mellow Mushroom, not a walk, but really close.
For a complete list of all the vegan options that Salata offers, check out our Salata Vegan Guide.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info:
- If you’d like to get more info on Globe Life Park in Arlington, you can go to their official page here on mlb.com.
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for hundreds of locations including other Stadiums like Wrigley Field (Cubs) and Marlins Park (Marlins)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!