We haven’t quite acquired the specific vegan options at T-Mobile Arena, but we have been able to figure out which locations (according to the arena) are supposed to carry vegan food.
We outline each location below as well as where you can find each location inside the arena.
We also pulled the important policies to know if you’re thinking of bringing your own food to the game or event (spoiler alert: it’s not good news).
Finally, we took a look around the area near the arena to come up with a couple recommendations to check out before or after the game.
Vegan Options at T-Mobile Arena
We haven’t been able to nail down exact menu items (yet!), but we were able to find which locations in the arena advertise vegan & vegetarian options on their Arena Food & Beverage page.
Hopefully, this info can get you pointed in the right direction while we continue to try to get the actual options.
(If you learn of something before we do that can help improve this guide, please reach out and let us know!)
Cool Intentions (Section 215)
This is a frozen treat location that serves gourmet nuts, dippin’ dots, and frozen custard. They advertise as having vegan options.
Pizza Forte (Section 1 & 11)
As you might expect, a pizza and sandwiches location.
Per T-Mobile’s Arena Food & Beverage guide, Pizza Forte says they offer vegan options; however, we received an email from a VeggL user stating they did not find any there. We want you to be aware this may not be an option at every event.
Rollin’ Smoke Barbeque (Section 10)
We were a little surprised seeing a BBQ location serving vegan options, but they say they do.
Per T-Mobile’s Arena Food & Beverage guide, Rollin’ Smoke Barbeque says they offer vegan options; however, we received an email from a VeggL user stating they did not find any there. We want you to be aware this may not be an option at every event.
Shake Shack (Section 20)
We hope they’re serving the Veggie Shack at this location in the arena.
Per T-Mobile’s Arena Food & Beverage guide, Shake Shack says they offer vegan options; however, we received an email from a VeggL user stating they did not find any there. We want you to be aware this may not be an option at every event.
- BBQ Mexicana (Section 19) Per a VeggL user, they have a Vegan Smoked Tofu Bowl. Ask if they have any other vegan options… possibly a kale salad.
- Golden Road GastroPub (Section 5)
- Loaded Chip (Section 12)
- Michelob Ultra Gold GastroPub (Section 17)
- Neon Eats, Section 208, 213 & 221
- Clucky’s Chicken, Section 215
Can I Bring Food Into T-Mobile Arena?
Thinking about bringing your own food into the arena. Before you do, make sure that you’re aware of the following policies at T-Mobile Arena regarding bringing food and/or beverages inside. We pulled all these policies directly from their A to Z Guide.
Bags / Backpacks / Large Bags / Suitcases (as of 10/12/21)
No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12″ x 12″ x 6″ max). Please note that some events may enforce a modified bag policy. Please see the specific event page or contact Guest Services for further information.
Prohibited Items* (as of 10/12/21)
- No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max)
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
*This is not a complete list of all the prohibited items at T-Mobile Arena, just a few that we picked out that we felt were relevant to bringing in food and/or beverages.
Vegan Options Near T-Mobile Arena
If you’re looking for a good vegan-friendly spot to hit up before or after the game that’s close to the arena, we did a little scouting around the area for you already.
This is a couple places that stood out to us, but by no means is intended to be every vegan-friendly restaurant in the area.
The Modern Vegan
700 E Naples Dr #111, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Two miles east of the arena you’ll find The Modern Vegan.
The Modern Vegan is a minimalist kitchen serving up creative comfort food dishes for breakfast and lunch. The menu is full of choices you’d expect to find in a ‘non-vegan’ restaurant like Jalapeno Poppers and BBQ Brisket Mac n Cheese.
People especially rave about the Chicken and Waffles so be sure to give those a look if you get a chance to stop by this spot before hitting up a Knights game.
3565 S Rainbow Blvd Suite 110, Las Vegas, NV 89103
NoButcher is a little further away (about 5 miles) than we usually go to choose places for these recommendations, but we’re too excited about trying out NoButcher to not include them here.
They have a near perfect 4.9 Google rating with over 230 reviews (at the time of this writing) which is almost impossible to do. As you might expect from the name, they specialize in vegan ‘meats’ and ‘cheeses’.
Just looking at some of the pics of the breakfast sandwiches and cinnamon rolls makes us want to fly out just to give this place a try.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you need more info on T-Mobile Arena, for everything from tickets to parking, make sure to check out their Official Website.
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants and attractions including other nearby locations – McCarran Airport in Las Vegas and Allegiant Stadium (Las Vegas Raiders)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!