The vegan options inside Allegiant Stadium, home of the Las Vegas Raiders, are pretty great! You can find a brat, wrap, burger and even a vegan funfetti cake! …whatever that is! But I’ll take two. lol
We have included their bag policy and even their policies on bringing food and/or beverages into the stadium, should you be thinking of going that route.
Finally, we’ve included a couple of recommendations for vegan and vegan-friendly spots close to the stadium where you can grab a bite to eat.
If you know something we don’t, please reach out and let us know so that we can improve this guide!
Vegan Options at Allegiant Stadium
The following options are all listed on Allegiant Stadium’s vegan food menu. A couple more that we are asking to verify are listed at the bottom. We share with you why if you would like to stop by the concession they are located at and ask.
Quinoa Salad Wrap
- Section 223 at Our Haus
- Section 227 at Lucky Link
- Section 324 at Boulevard
Vegan Funfetti Cake
- Section 316 at Cafe Lola
- Section 112 at BBQ Mexicana
- Section 314 at BBQ Mexicana and Section 336 at Viva Los Nachos
- section 120 and 141 at Tastes of the Nation
- Sections 203 and 247 at The Gridiron
- Sections 325 and 340 at The Gridiron
- Section 223 at Our Haus
- Section 312 at Boomtown Burgers
- Section 140 at Slice House and Section 141 at Tastes of the Nation
- Section 206 & 230 at Slice Nation
- Section 243 at Guy Fieri
- Section 308 at Slice House, Section 312 at Boomtown Burgers and Section 324 at Boulevard
–> Queso and Pretzel Bites (section 223), Caesar Salad (sections 118. 141, 223 and 340) and Grilled Cheese (section 316) are all on the vegan menu list that is shared on the Allegiant Stadium website; however, I’m suspicious if they actually are vegan.
So until I confirm this with the stadium, I suggest asking the concession stands they are located at. If you happen to learn more, please let us know!
Reasons why we are not sure: None of them are specifically called vegan nor are they located at a 100% vegan booth. We know that queso is typically dairy, pretzel could have egg or dairy, a caesar salad has dairy and fish and a grilled cheese is dairy.
Can I Bring Food Into Allegiant Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food to your next Raiders game? Here are some policies at Allegiant Stadium that you’ll want to be aware of. These were pulled directly from Allegiant Stadium’s A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 8.28.23)
- Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and must not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- Small clutch bags, 4.5” x 6.5” x 2” can be taken into the stadium with one of the approved clear bags
An exception will be made for any necessary medical items after proper inspection at entry. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags, and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
To learn more about the latest news regarding the bag policy, visit nfl.com/allclear.
Food & Beverage (as of 8.28.23)
- Hard-sided bottles, cans, and beverage containers of any kind are prohibited from entering Allegiant Stadium.
- All outside food and beverages are prohibited from entering Allegiant Stadium.
Vegan Options Near Allegiant Stadium
We did some searching around the area close to the stadium to find a few good spots to get a bite to eat before or after the game. This is by no means a complete list, just a few places that caught our attention.
Slice of Vegas Pizza Kitchen & Bar
Not a vegan restaurant but a restaurant that is less than a mile from the stadium and offers an entire vegan menu. Seriously, this vegan menu is ridiculously long and even includes dessert!
The Modern Vegan
Three miles east of the stadium you’ll find The Modern Vegan. The Modern Vegan is a minimalist kitchen serving up creative comfort food dishes for breakfast and lunch.
The menu is full of choices you’d expect to find in a ‘non-vegan’ restaurant like Jalapeno Poppers and BBQ Brisket Mac n Cheese.
People especially rave about the Chicken and Waffles so be sure to give those a look if you get a chance to stop by this spot before hitting up a Raiders game.
NoButcher is a little further away (about 5 miles) than we usually go to choose places for these recommendations, but we’re too excited about trying out NoButcher to not put them here.
They have a near perfect 4.9 Google rating with 220 reviews (at the time of this writing) which is almost impossible to do. As you might expect from the name, they specialize in vegan ‘meats’ and ‘cheeses’.
Just looking at some of the pics of the breakfast sandwiches and cinnamon rolls makes us want to fly out just to give this place a try.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like more info on Allegiant Stadium for Raiders games, like tickets, parking, etc. be sure to check out their Official Page
- VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other NFL stadiums like Levi’s Stadium (San Francisco 49ers) and Empower Field at Mile High (Denver Broncos)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!