We are thankful to State Farm Stadium’s, General Manager for responding to our request for the vegan options available during the Arizona Cardinals 2023 season. We have to state it like this because the past few years of contacting them had resulted in crickets.
Due to State Farm Stadium not allowing food to be brought in, we were hoping that the vegan options given would be more substantial and less snacky… or at least have a balance. We did hear from a VeggL user who gave us extra information–there is a Tamale vendor who has a vegan tamale.
Also listed below is the stadium’s bag policy along with their rules on food & beverage. And at the bottom, we share a couple of vegan-friendly restaurants you could enjoy before or after the game.
Vegan Options at State Farm Stadium
- Kettle Corn
- Peanuts (all beer portables)
- Lays Potato Chips
- Bavarian Pretzel at Brew Haus
- Ben’s Pretzels … section 135
- Rold Gold Pretzels … sections 101, 103, 125 and 137
- Pretzels … sections 113, 119, 123, 130, 247, 406, 413, 414, 435, 450 and Red Zone
Build Your Own Salad
This is an option we were given by the stadium but have no idea what it consists of. So, we are assuming you will have to ask questions when ordering.
- Sections 205, 224 and 245
Fruit Cup, Hummus and Kind Bar Ice Cream
- Sections 103 and 125
Again, we are not sure what this option consists of. If you find it and learn more, please let us know so we can give a description.
- Section 137
- Sections 220 & 227
- Sections 113, 123, 130, 414, 435 and Red Zone
–> A VeggL user let us know there is a stand on the main concourse called, The Tamale Store. They offer a vegan tamale. Thank you for the info, Sally!
If you learn more about the vegan options at this stadium, that can help improve this guide, please reach out and let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into State Farm Stadium?
Thinking about bringing food into the stadium for the game? Here are some State Farm Stadium policies that you’ll want to be aware of. These were pulled from the Cardinals Stadium Policies.
Bag Policy (as of 8.16.23)
The NFL Public Safety Policy includes the type of bag fans can bring inside State Farm Stadium. This will also speed entry on game day. Here is everything you need to know for a safer, more convenient day at the stadium.
- Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12” by x 6” x 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, subject to search. No buckles, grommets/hardware or décor can be concealing any part of the bag.
Food and Beverage Policy (as of 8.16.23)
Fans are NOT allowed to bring any food or beverage items inside State Farm Stadium. We ask that fans either leave these items inside their vehicles or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering the stadium.
The only exceptions are:
- One (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) plain bottle of water (sports drinks and flavored water not permitted.)
- Food and beverage items for infants two years of age or younger.
Vegan Options Near State Farm Stadium
We also did a bit of research looking around the stadium to find a couple of good spots close to State Farm Stadium in case you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
This is by no means a comprehensive list, just a few places that caught our attention.
There is a Loving Hut located about 5 miles west of the stadium. That’s a little further than we usually like to recommend, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of fully vegan spots really close to the stadium and it appears to be an easy drive over.
If you’re not familiar, Loving Hut is a vegan counter-serve chain with locations all over country (and the world actually). You can’t go wrong with just about anything on the menu. We recommend trying the pho or the dumplings. Both amazing!
If you’re looking for a good place a little closer to the stadium then we suggest Yard House. This location is basically across the street from the stadium.
No, it’s not vegan – not even vegetarian. But, it’s a popular chain that serves a pretty good selection of vegan options. It’s our favorite spot to eat at before Atlanta Braves games.
For everything vegan that Yard House has to offer, check out our Yard House Vegan Guide.
Fired Pie is a build-your-own pizza & salad spot with vegan cheese. This one is a 10-minute walk from the stadium amongst the Tanger Outlet stores.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- For more information on State Farm Stadium for Cardinals games like parking, rules, etc. check out their Official Gameday Page
- VeggL has vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other nearby stadiums like Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks) and Dodger Stadium (LA Dodgers)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!