Multiple attempts to contact State Farm Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals, to find out what vegan options are available at the stadium have not been successful.
We’ll keep reaching out, but in the meantime we do have the policies you need to know if you’re thinking about just bringing your own food to the arena.
We also have two suggestions for a couple amazing vegan-friendly locations where you can stop and grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
Finally, if you’d like to help us out by encouraging the State Farm Stadium to get in touch with us, there is a contact form on their website here.
Vegan Options at State Farm Stadium
We are not aware of any vegan options at State Farm Stadium at this time. It doesn’t mean they may not exist, we just haven’t been able to confirm with anyone at the stadium what (and where) they are.
We’ll keep trying to reach out to get this info and will update here as soon as we get it.
If you know something we don’t that can help improve this guide, please reach out to us and let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into State Farm Stadium?
Thinking about bringing food into the stadium for the game? Here are some State Farm Stadium policies that you’ll want to be aware of. These were pulled from the Cardinals A to Z Guide
Bag Policy (as of 9/2/21)
The NFL Public Safety Policy includes the type of bag fans can bring inside State Farm Stadium. This will also speed entry on game day. Here is everything you need to know for a safer, more convenient day at the stadium.
- Bags that are clear (see-through) plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 12” x 6”
- One-gallon clear (see-through) plastic freezer bag
- Small clutch bags including wallets not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5” x 2” (approximately the size of a hand), with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Bottles and Cans (as of 9/2/21)
Fans will not be allowed to bring any type of bottle, can, thermos or beverage container inside of State Farm Stadium with the exception of one (1) plastic factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) bottle of water (no soda, flavored water or sports drinks.)
Parents with small children may bring plastic bottles of formula or milk inside of the stadium.
Food and Beverage Policy (as of 9/2/21)
Fans are not allowed to bring any food or beverage items inside State Farm Stadium. We ask that fans either leave these items inside their vehicles or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering the stadium.
The only exceptions are:
- One (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) plain bottle of water (sports drinks and flavored water not permitted.)
- Food and beverage items for infants two years of age or younger.
- Food or beverage purchased on the Flight Deck (interior plaza of the stadium).
Vegan Options Near State Farm Stadium
We also did a bit of research looking around the stadium to find a couple good spots close to State Farm Stadium in case you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
This is by no means a comprehensive list, just a few places that caught our attention.
There is a Loving Hut located about 5 miles west of the stadium. That’s a little further than we usually like to recommend, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of fully vegan spots really close to the stadium and it appears to be an easy drive over.
If you’re not familiar, Loving Hut is a vegan counter-serve chain with locations all over country (and the world actually). You can’t go wrong with just about anything on the menu. We recommend trying the pho or the dumplings. Both amazing!
If you’re looking for a good place a little closer to the stadium than we suggest Yard House. This location is basically across the street from the stadium.
No, it’s not vegan – not even vegetarian. But, it’s a popular chain that serves a pretty good selection of vegan options. It’s our favorite spot to eat at before Atlanta Braves games.
For everything vegan that Yard House has to offer, check out our Yard House Vegan Guide.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- For more information on State Farm Stadium for Cardinals games like parking, rules, etc. check out their Official Gameday Page
- VeggL has vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other nearby stadiums like Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks) and Dodger Stadium (LA Dodgers)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!