You cannot go wrong with stopping at a Yard House for vegan options! They have a few menu items that do not share a fryer but what Yard House is known for is offering Gardein chicken products, which do share a fryer so just be aware of that. If you prefer no shared fryer, stick with the avocado toast, edamame, rice, beans and/or a pretzel.
Let’s get into all of their options!
Vegan Options at Yard House
Appetizers & Snacks
- Guacamole & Chips*
- Truffle Fries.* Order with NO parmesan cheese
- Sweet Potato Fries*
- Avocado Toast. Order with NO feta spread
- Steamed Edamame
- Hot & Spicy Edamame
- House Salad. Order with NO croutons or cheese
- Jumbo Bavarian Pretzel. Order with NO cheese sauce
- Gardein Buffalo Wings.* Order with NO ranch
- Gardein BBQ Wings.* Order with NO ranch
- Gardein Whiskey Black Pepper Wings*
- Gardein Lemon Pepper Wings*
- Gardein BBQ Chicken Salad.* Order with NO cheese or chipotle ranch
- Gardein Chicken & Avocado Sandwich. Order with NO cheese or mayo
- Gardein Orange Chicken.*
- Beyond Burger with Salad. Sub the bun with the Gluten-Free bun
- Jasmine Rice
- Spicy Rice
- Pinto Beans. Order with NO cheese.
- French Fries*
*These items share a fryer with animal products.
With any restaurant that is NOT 100% vegan, cross-contamination can occur.
Yard House Vegan FAQ
Are Yard House Gardein Wings Vegan?
The answer is based on your level of comfort with the wings being fried in a shared fryer with animal products; otherwise, the product itself is vegan.
Are Yard House Onion Rings Vegan?
No. Yard House’s Onion Rings are made with dairy.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 180 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: The Gardein Buffalo Wings and the Gardein BBQ “Chicken” Pizza (with vegan cheese) are both really good. I realize it’s just Gardein and I can basically make them at home, but it’s nice to be able to order effortlessly off the menu in a place like Yard House.
Jen’s Pick: I’ve only been once but really did enjoy what I got! I started with the chilled edamame then follow it up with the Gardein Chicken BBQ Pizza. Order with Vegan Cheese.
Note: We both mentioned the Gardein Pizza. This is no longer available–neither is the vegan cheese.
- If you’d like to check out Yard House’s full menu head over to their Official Website
- Want to check out more vegan options? VeggL has over 130 Vegan Vegan Guides including other locations like TGI Fridays and Buffalo Wild Wings
- Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know