You cannot go wrong with stopping at a Yard House for vegan options! They have a few menu items that do not share a fryer but what Yard House is known for is offering Gardein chicken products, which do share a fryer so just be aware of that.
Yard House has also changed the ingredients for their Beyond Burger. You do have to switch out the bun but it does have vegan mozzarella! We make you aware of your options, you choose your comfort level with shared surfaces and fryers.
If you prefer no shared fryer or grill, stick with the steamed or spicy edamame, spicy rice and pinto beans.
Let’s get into all of their options!
Vegan Options at Yard House
*ALL fried items share a fryer.
Appetizers & Snacks
- Guacamole & Chips*
- Truffle Fries.* Order with NO parmesan cheese
- Sweet Potato Fries*
- Steamed Edamame
- Hot & Spicy Edamame
- House Salad. Order with NO croutons or cheese
- Jumbo Bavarian Pretzel. Order with NO beer cheese.
- Gardein Buffalo Wings.* Order with NO ranch
- Gardein BBQ Wings.* Order with NO ranch
- Gardein Whiskey Black Pepper Wings*
- Gardein Lemon Pepper Wings*
- Gardein Chicken Tenders.* Order with NO ranch or maple dijon.
- Gardein Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich with fries.* Order with NO cheese or mayo. SUB the bun with their Gluten-Free Bun and ask for vegan mozzarella … comes with a cumin & chili rub, avocado, roasted tomatoes and arugula.
- Gardein BBQ Chicken Salad*. Order with NO cheese or chipotle ranch dressing. SUB with vegan mozzarella … comes with mixed greens, avocado, pasilla, corn, tortilla strips, tomato, pinto beans, fried onion and cilantro.
- Gardein Orange Chicken* with rice. Order with NO buttered jasmine rice. SUB with their Spicy Rice … comes with bok choy, baby corn and an orange glaze.
- Beyond Burger* with Salad. SUB bun with their Gluten-Free Bun and ask for NO cheese or croutons on your side salad … comes with vegan mozzarella, crushed avocado, arugula, onion, tomato, pickles, served with a side salad tossed in balsamic vinaigrette (or sub with fries*).
- Spicy Rice
- Pinto Beans. Order with NO cheese.
- Spicy Rice & Beans. Order with NO cheese
- French Fries*
- Sweet Potato Fries*
*These items share a fryer with animal products. Yard House uses communal cooking equipment and prep areas for all their menu offerings. As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Yard House Vegan FAQ
Are Yard House Gardein Wings Vegan?
The answer is based on your level of comfort with the wings being fried in a shared fryer with animal products; otherwise, the product itself is vegan.
Are Yard House Onion Rings Vegan?
No. Yard House’s Onion Rings are made with dairy.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 350 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: The Gardein Buffalo Wings and the Gardein BBQ “Chicken” Pizza (with vegan cheese) are both really good. I realize it’s just Gardein and I can basically make them at home, but it’s nice to be able to order effortlessly off the menu in a place like Yard House.
*The Gardein BBQ “Chicken” Pizza is no longer available.
Jen’s Pick: I’ve only been once but really did enjoy what I got! I started with the chilled edamame then follow it up with the Gardein Chicken BBQ Pizza. Order with Vegan Cheese. *This pizza is no longer available.
- If you’d like to check out Yard House’s full menu head over to their Official Website
- Want to check out more vegan options? VeggL has over 175 Vegan Vegan Guides including other locations like TGI Fridays and Buffalo Wild Wings
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!