Headed to Dodger Stadium for a baseball game and looking for vegan options? You are in the right place! We received a couple of spreadsheets from Dodger Stadium at the beginning of the season and put it together in a way that is much easier to navigate.
If you were hoping ALL of the options from the 2022 season were still available, the Teriyaki Bowl and vegan soft serve are not. Good news is the Plant-Based Dodger Dog and Dole Whip are! 🙂
You may be wondering if you can bring in your own food as well. We share their food, beverage and bag policies below.
And towards the end, we even list a couple of restaurants should you choose to go out to eat before or after the game.
If you see any changes or additions that can be made to help the next vegan baseball fan to visit Dodger Stadium, please let us know!
Vegan Options at Dodger Stadium
Per a Dodger Stadium rep, stand menus may change.
- Cracker Jacks
- Candy – check ingredients. Red Vines and Sour Punch Straws could be an option.
- Chips – check ingredients. Lay’s and Takis are an option.
- Sunflower Seeds. Regular, BBQ or Chili Lime
- Crinkle Fries / Garlic Crinkle Fries – Field Level Section 10
- French Fries – Left Field Plaza, Right Field Plaza and Sections 22 & 23
- Garlic Fries – Sections 22 & 23
- Plant-Based Dodger Dog – Centerfield Plaza and Section 9
- All Pretzels. Order with NO cheese – Sections 4, 5, 40 & 41
- Pickle in a Pouch – Centerfield Plaza
- Cracker Jack – Centerfield Plaza and Section 1
- Cotton Candy – Centerfield, Right Field Plaza and Sections 1, 8, 9, 22, 23, 40 & 41
- Dole Whip – Left Field Plaza and Sections 22 & 23
- Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade – Centerfield Plaza and Section 1
- ICEE Freeze (Blue Raspberry) – Centerfield Plaza and Section 1
- ICEE Souvenir Cup (Blue Raspberry & White Cherry) – Section 9 & 47
- French Fries / Garlic Fries – Sections 140 & 141
- Plant-Based Dodger Dog – Section 106
- All Pretzels. Order with NO cheese – Sections 154,157, 163 165 & 166
- Cracker Jack – Sections 154 & 157
- Cotton Candy – Sections 106, 136, 154 & 157
- Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade – Sections 154 & 157
- ICEE Souvenir Cup (Blue Raspberry & White Cherry) – Section 130
- French Fries – Sections 6, 7, 17 & 32
- Garlic Fries – Sections 6, 7 & 32
- Tater Tots – Section 12
- Plant-Based Dodger Dog – Sections 35 & 36
- All Pretzels. Order with NO cheese – Sections 31 & 36
- Cotton Candy – Section 2
- ICEE Souvenir Cup (Blue Raspberry & White Cherry) – Section 2
- French Fries – Section 4
- Plant-Based Dodger Dog – Section 5
- Cotton Candy – Section 5
- Dole Whip – Sections 4 & 6
These are the confirmed vegan options from Dodger Stadium. Do you see changes have been made since we received this info at the beginning of the 2023 season, please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Dodger Stadium?
Thinking of bringing your own food to the stadium? Here are some policies at Dodger Stadium that you need to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the Dodger’s A to Z Guide.
Backpacks, Bags and Purses (as of 3.30.23)
- Bags, backpacks, beach bags, hard/soft coolers, large purses, etc. are no longer permitted. Only adult diaper bags, diaper bags that accompany infants, clear plastic bags smaller than 12”X12”X6”, and non-clear wristlets/clutches no larger than 5”x8”x2” are permitted and subject to search.
Bottles and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (as of 3.30.23)
- Outside non-alcoholic beverages, such as water, soda, tea, juice, etc. of one liter or less, contained in factory-sealed plastic bottles, are permitted to be brought into Dodger Stadium.
- Refillable water bottles are permitted provided they do not exceed 1 liter, are empty, and do not have any glass components.
Food Brought Into Dodger Stadium (as of 3.30.23)
- Food is permitted from outside the stadium provided it is in a clear bag no larger than 12″X12″X6″ and not in glass bottles, cans, coolers, glass containers or thermoses.
- Unbroken, factory-sealed plastic bottles of non-alcoholic beverages of 1 liter or less are permitted.
- (No outside food or beverage can be brought into stadium suites).
Vegan Options Near Dodger Stadium
Being in Los Angeles, it’s probably not surprising that there is a lot of really good vegan options close to the stadium. We selected a couple that are relatively close to each other, both less than a mile from the stadium.
Monty’s Good Burger
Monty’s Good Burger is a 100% plant-based retro burger joint. They serve up amazing looking burgers, fries, tots and even vegan milkshakes.
If a burger and a milkshake sound good after the game (or before the game), this is a great place to check out.
Sage Plant Based Bistro & Brewery
Just down the street from Monty’s is another great vegan restaurant worth visiting and that’s the Sage Plant Based Bistro.
It’s a casual spot serving up dishes like cauliflower ‘wings’, pizzas and pasta just to name a few. Reviews are amazing and judging by the look of the food, we get why.
A VeggL user recommended us to include Burgerlords… a 100% plant-based burger restaurant 1 mile from the stadium. If you’re looking for homemade vegan burgers that are not trying to replicate a “meat” burger but is full of vegetables, nuts, grains & spices, this would be a great choice.
Thank you Arun for the suggestion!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info:
- For more info on Dodger Stadium, head over to their Official Website.
- At VeggL, we have vegan guides for stadiums and arenas across the country including other baseball stadiums like Citi Field and Wrigley Field.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!