Headed to Dodger Stadium for a baseball game and looking for vegan options? Well, we have reached out to Dodger Stadium for the 2023 season to ask if any changes have been made to their 2022 offerings.
We say that because the 2022 season was pretty good and we’ve kept the information the same below. Until we hear back, we listed the ones we know for sure at the top and kept the others at the bottom. This should at least give you a little direction.
You may be wondering if you can bring in your own food as well. We share their food, beverage and bag policies below.
And towards the end, we even list a couple of restaurants should you choose to go out to eat before or after the game.
If you see any changes or additions that can be made to help the next vegan baseball fan to visit Dodger Stadium, please let us know!
Vegan Options at Dodger Stadium
Per a Dodger Stadium rep, stand menus may change.
- Chips – check ingredients
- Cracker Jacks
- Candy – look for ingredients. Red Vines could be an option
Plant-Based Dodger Dog
Dodger Dogs are made with Field Roast Stadium Dogs.
- Field Level – Section 9
- Loge – Section 106
- Reserve – Sections 23, 24 & 35
- Top Deck – Section 5
Some locations may fry their fries with animal menu items. Ask if this is a concern for you.
Some locations may also have Garlic Fries*.
- Field – Sections 22, 23, 47
- Left Field Plaza
- Loge – Sections 140 & 143
- Reserve – Sections 6 & 7
- Top Deck – Sections 5 & 6
- Field Level – Sections 22 & 23
- Left Field Plaza
- Top Deck – Sections 4 & 6
The following information is from the 2022 season:
We’re hoping it’s still close to the same since there are so many options but until we learn for sure, take it with a grain of salt.
If you are able to verify these before we hear back from the Dogers’ fan guest services, please let us know!
- Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade – Section 1 @ AMPM
- ICEE Freeze (Blue Raspberry) – Section 1 @ AMPM
- Crinkle Fries – Section 8
- ICEE Souvenir Cup (Blue Raspberry/White Cherry) – Section 9
- Plant Based Teriyaki Bowl – Section 45
- Plant-Based Soft Serve – Section 47
- Pickle in a Pouch (Big Daddy, Hot Mama) – at Eats & Drinks
- Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade – at Rookie Road, Eats & Drinks
- ICEE Freeze (Blue Raspberry) – at Rookie Road, Eats & Drinks
- ICEE Souvenir Cup (Blue Raspberry/White Cherry) – Section 130
- Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade – Sections 154 & 157
- Fruit Cup – Section 10 @ Melissa’s Cart
- Spiral Potatoes (Sea Salt/Garlic) – Section 12
We have to give a huge thank you to one of our VeggL users for helping us out with this list as well! Thank you, Arun!
Can I Bring Food Into Dodger Stadium?
Thinking of bringing your own food to the stadium? Here are some policies at Dodger Stadium that you need to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the Dodger’s A to Z Guide.
Backpacks, Bags and Purses (as of 3.30.23)
- Bags, backpacks, beach bags, hard/soft coolers, large purses, etc. are no longer permitted. Only adult diaper bags, diaper bags that accompany infants, clear plastic bags smaller than 12”X12”X6”, and non-clear wristlets/clutches no larger than 5”x8”x2” are permitted and subject to search.
Bottles and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (as of 3.30.23)
- Outside non-alcoholic beverages, such as water, soda, tea, juice, etc. of one liter or less, contained in factory-sealed plastic bottles, are permitted to be brought into Dodger Stadium.
- Refillable water bottles are permitted provided they do not exceed 1 liter, are empty, and do not have any glass components.
Food Brought Into Dodger Stadium (as of 3.30.23)
- Food is permitted from outside the stadium provided it is in a clear bag no larger than 12″X12″X6″ and not in glass bottles, cans, coolers, glass containers or thermoses.
- Unbroken, factory-sealed plastic bottles of non-alcoholic beverages of 1 liter or less are permitted.
- (No outside food or beverage can be brought into stadium suites).
Vegan Options Near Dodger Stadium
Being in Los Angeles, it’s probably not surprising that there is a lot of really good vegan options close to the stadium. We selected a couple that are relatively close to each other, both less than a mile from the stadium.
Monty’s Good Burger
1533 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
Monty’s Good Burger is a 100% plant-based retro burger joint. They serve up amazing looking burgers, fries, tots and even vegan milkshakes.
If a burger and a milkshake sound good after the game (or before the game), this is a great place to check out.
Sage Plant Based Bistro & Brewery
1700 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
Just down the street from Monty’s is another great vegan restaurant worth visiting and that’s the Sage Plant Based Bistro.
It’s a casual spot serving up dishes like cauliflower ‘wings’, pizzas and pasta just to name a few. Reviews are amazing and judging by the look of the food, we get why.
943 N. Broadway #102, Los Angeles, CA 90012
A VeggL user recommended us to include Burgerlords… a 100% plant-based burger restaurant 1 mile from the stadium. If you’re looking for homemade vegan burgers that are not trying to replicate a “meat” burger but is full of vegetables, nuts, grains & spices, this would be a great choice.
Thank you Arun for the suggestion!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info:
- For more info on Dodger Stadium, head over to their Official Website.
- At VeggL, we have vegan guides for stadiums and arenas across the country including other baseball stadiums like Citi Field and Wrigley Field.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!