There is a good selection of vegan options at Chase Field, home of the Arizona Diamondbacks. You definitely won’t find yourself limited to just a bag of peanuts!
We put together a list of all the vegan options we’re aware of in the stadium and what section you can find each one. Also in this guide we also included Chase Field’s policies on bringing food into the stadium in case you’re thinking about bringing dinner with you.
Finally, we did a bit of research looking around the stadium to find some good vegan eats you can check out if you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
Know something we don’t know? Has something changed or been updated? Please reach out and let us know so we can update this guide and make it better!
Vegan Options at Chase Field
- Potato Chips
America’s Taco Shop (Sections 115 & 314)
- Chips and Guacamole or Salsa
La Terraza (Section 300)
- Bean Burrito
Game Seven Grill (at Gila River Casinos Plaza)
- Impossible Burger (can request without cheese)
Taste of Chase (Section 130) and Inseats menu
- Mediterranean Vegan Wrap with Beyond Meat Grilled Chicken
PV Burger (Section 121)
- Camelback Burger (Impossible Burger patty with avocado, cucumber, lettuce, brown sugar truffle ketchup, herb mustard, jalapeno-onion relish, toasted onion flakes)
Can I Bring Food Into Chase Field?
If you’re thinking about brining your own food or beverage into the stadium, here are a couple policies you want to be familiar with that we pulled from their A to Z Guide.
Chase Field’s Clear Bag Policy (as of 8/17/21)
Fan safety continues to be our top priority at Chase Field. The Clear Bag Policy is to ensure the safety of our guests and provide an expedited ballpark entry process and enjoyable fan experience at D-backs games and all Chase Field events.
Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Additionally, fans may also carry a small clutch purse no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, that is subject to search. See a full list of approved and not approved bags here.
Here are some of Chase Field’s Permitted Items (as of 8/17/21):
CONTAINERS, COOLERS AND OTHER ITEMS
The following items are permitted at Chase Field:
Food is permitted as long as it’s in a clear plastic bag. Any food item should be brought in an approved clear bag.
- Only non-flavored/non-carbonated water in sealed, plastic bottles
- EMPTY plastic water bottles
- SEALED single serving juice boxes
- Formula/baby food
The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to inspect any items brought into Chase Field.
Vegan Options Near Chase Field
We took a look around Chase Field to find a couple spots close to the stadium where you can grab some good vegan eats. This is by no means a complete list, but it will get you started.
Located just a half mile from Chase Field is the Vegan House. Vegan House specializes in Asian food and sandwiches made from local sources.
People rave about their Pad Thai and Orange (Vegan) Chicken so keep that in mind if you stop by for a visit.
Green New American Vegetarian
While the name says vegetarian, from what we can tell this place serves up 100% plant based dishes. Green New American Vegetarian is a little further from the stadium, but still only a couple miles away.
With over 2,000 Google Reviews, this place has one of the highest ratings we’ve come across when researching vegan spots near stadiums across the country! Green New American Vegetarian is definitely on our short list of places we want to check out ourselves!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 180 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
- If you’d like to get more info on Coors Field, you can go to their official page here on mlb.com.
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for over 180 locations including other stadiums like Busch Stadium (Cardinals) and Coors Field (Rockies)
- We do everything possible to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but if you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!