You do have a few vegan options at Chase Field, home of the Arizona Diamondbacks… not much but at least you won’t find yourself limited to just a bag of peanuts.
We put together a list of all the vegan options we’re aware of in the stadium and what section you can find each one.
Also in this guide, we have included Chase Field’s policies on bringing food into the stadium in case you’re thinking about bringing dinner with you.
Finally, we did a bit of research looking around the stadium to find some good vegan eats you can check out if you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
Know something we don’t know? Has something changed or been updated? Please reach out and let us know so we can update this guide and make it better!
Vegan Options at Chase Field
Chick-fil-A (Section 104, 126, 328)
- Waffle Fries*
May share a fryer with animal menu items. Ask how they prepare them if this is a concern for you.
Big Dawgs (Section 105)
- Crispy Tater Tots
Gadzooks Enchiladas and Soup (Section 115 & 314)
- Pumpkin Cookies
Cactus Corn (Section 118 & 317)
- Fresh Fruit Kabob
The Still at Cutwater (Section 139)
- Chopped Antipasto
- Fresh Fruit
A-Zona Street Tacos (Section 208)
Available to guests in Sections A-S and 200-223
- Chopped Antipasto
–> Our vegan information has come from the Arizona Diamondbacks MLB app. We did edit it after a VeggL user visited and updated us with corrections. Thank you for your help, Wendy!
The Burrito at Gadzooks and the Venom Tots are NOT vegan (even though the ballpark information says it is).
Can I Bring Food Into Chase Field?
If you’re thinking about brining your own food or beverage into the stadium, here are a couple of policies you want to be familiar with that we pulled from their A to Z Guide.
Clear Bag Policy (as of 3.28.23)
- Fan safety continues to be our top priority at Chase Field. The Clear Bag Policy is to ensure the safety of our guests and provide an expedited ballpark entry process and enjoyable fan experience at D-backs games and all Chase Field events.
- Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Additionally, fans may also carry a small clutch purse no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, that is subject to search.
CONTAINERS, COOLERS AND OTHER ITEMS (as of 3.28.23)
The following items are permitted at Chase Field:
- Food is permitted as long as it’s in a clear plastic bag. Any food item should be brought in an approved clear bag.
- Only non-flavored/non-carbonated water in sealed, plastic bottles
- EMPTY plastic water bottles
- SEALED single serving juice boxes
- Formula/baby food
The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to inspect any items brought into Chase Field.
Prohibited Items* (as of 3.28.23)
- Bags and wallets exceeding the size of a small clutch bag (6.5″ W x 4.5″ H)
- Luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags, briefcases, fanny packs, cinch bags or any bag larger than the permissible size (6.5″ W x 4.5″ H)
*This is not a complete list of all the prohibited items at Chase Field. We only selected a few that we felt were relevant to bringing food and/or beverages into the park. You can find a full list here.
Vegan Options Near Chase Field
We took a look around Chase Field to find a couple of spots close to the stadium where you can grab some good vegan eats. This is by no means a complete list, but it will get you started.
Located just a half mile from Chase Field is the Vegan House. Vegan House specializes in Asian food and sandwiches made from local sources.
People rave about their Pad Thai and Orange (Vegan) Chicken so keep that in mind if you stop by for a visit.
Green New American Vegetarian
While the name says vegetarian, from what we can tell this place serves up 100% plant based dishes. Green New American Vegetarian is a little further from the stadium, but still only a couple miles away.
With over 2,000 Google Reviews, this place has one of the highest ratings we’ve come across when researching vegan spots near stadiums across the country! Green New American Vegetarian is definitely on our short list of places we want to check out ourselves!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info:
- If you’d like to get more info on Chase Field, you can go to their official page here on mlb.com.
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for hundreds of locations including other stadiums like Busch Stadium (Cardinals) and Coors Field (Rockies)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!