We’re thankful for the Raymond James season ticket holders who spoke up prior to the 2022 season wanting healthier vegan options available for events and Tampa Bay Buccaneers football games. We have confirmed it is available for the 2023 season as well.
I will say they are definitely healthy food options rather than your typical stadium food so that’s a plus because we’re not used to seeing this.
Maybe you’re questioning if you can bring your own food in. We have the stadium’s food, drink and bag policies listed below.
We also have three suggestions for vegan-friendly restaurants where you can grab some food before or after the game… or both!
Vegan Options at Raymond James Stadium
This concession offers vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free options. The following items are offered here–we suggest verifying they ARE vegan prior to ordering.
- Power Salad … comes with plant protein, quinoa, kale, roasted red peppers, corn and carrots
- Hummus- dolmades Platter … comes with hummus, pita, olives and dolmades roll
- Hot Healthy Bowl … comes with quinoa, kale, pickled onion, turmeric cauliflower, green garbanzo, citrus marinaded plant based chicken Protein| blistered tomatoes| Toasted Almonds| Sliced Watermelon Radish
- Snacks like nut mixes.
If you can confirm which of these items are vegan or learn of any others, please let us know so we can update the guide!
Can I Bring Food Into Raymond James Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food into the stadium for the game? Here are some policies at Raymond James Stadium that you’ll want to be aware of. These were pulled directly from the Bucs A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 8.22.23)
- GUESTS ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO BRING IN ONE CLUTCH PURSE NO LARGER THAN 4.5” BY 6.5”.
PLEASE RETURN ALL OTHER BAGS TO YOUR VEHICLES OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE STORAGE LOCKERS AVAILABLE FOR RENT ON TOM MCEWEN BLVD, SOUTH OF GATE C.
Food & Beverages (as of 8.22.23)
The official Food Policy is no food is allowed to be brought in; however, a rep at Raymond James Stadium told us that you can bring something small in your bag (see bag policy above). If it gets searched, let security know you have an allergy and it will be ok.
Vegan Options Near Raymond James Stadium
We took a look around the stadium to find some vegan-friendly restaurants that would be a good spot to get a bite to eat before or after the game. This is something we always do when we go to games and we thought we’d share what we found with you guys.
This is by no means a complete list, just a couple of spots that caught our attention.
Farmacy Vegan Kitchen + Bakery
Located less than a 10 minute drive southeast of the stadium is the Farmacy Vegan Kitchen + Bakery.
This is really cool and unique spot that not only serves up everything from Donuts to Philly Cheese Steaks, they also have grab-n-go meals and a selection of groceries.
We’ve ate at and reviewed A LOT of vegan restaurants and they have some of the best looking food we’ve ever seen. Farmacy is on the top of our bucket list next time we’re in Tampa, whether it’s at a Bucs game or not.
Yes, we are fully aware that Panera Bread is not a local vegan restaurant. However, what makes this location worth checking out is it’s location. It’s about two blocks from the stadium.
In fact, depending on where you’re parked you may be closer to this Panera Bread than the stadium.
So, if you’re looking for some good vegan options before a noon kickoff (coffee and a bagel anyone?), or while you wait for traffic to clear out – this Panera Bread could be a great choice.
For how to easily order vegan at Panera Bread, check out our Panera Bread Vegan Guide.
About 4.5 miles (10’ish minutes) from the arena is a 100% vegan restaurant with signature pizzas, beautiful bowls and sides like loaded potato wedges, chicken & roasted veggies. Then to round out the menu, Florish offers a couple of cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- More for information on Raymond James Stadium for Bucs games, check out their Official Page here
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other nearby sporting venues like Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Rays) and Hard Rock Stadium (Miami Dolphins)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!