While we did research of our own to find the vegan options at Dominos, we want to start by sharing with you the exact response we got from Domino’s when we contacted them to ask what vegan options they offered:
Thank you for contacting the Domino’s Customer Support team.
We currently do not offer vegan options.
Domino’s Customer Support
Now, technically speaking, if you take into consideration shared surfaces or cross-contamination then this may be true. However, most of us in the vegan community understand that we going to run into those types of issues when eating out at most (not all) restaurants. It would have been nice to get a little more of an effort into the response than this.
Having said all that, we did our own research and did come up with some vegan-friendly options you can grab with just a few simple modifications at Domino’s.
Vegan Options at Domino’s Pizza
VeggL Quick Order:
- Build Your Own. Crunchy Thin Crust. No cheese. Choose Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce or BBQ Sauce. Add your Vegan Toppings from below.
- Pasta Primavera. Substitute the Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce for the Alfredo. Advise NO cheese
- Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich. Advise NO cheese. Ask for either the Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce, BBQ Sauce or Sweet Mango Habanero Sauce on the side. Spread on your sandwich.
- Classic Garden Salad with a Vegan Dressing from below. Advise NO cheese or croutons.
- Chicken Apple Pecan Salad with a Vegan Dressing below. Advise NO chicken or cheese.
- Crunchy Thin Crust
- Penne Pasta
- Artisan Sandwich Bread
- Baby Spinach
- Banana Peppers
- Baby Carrots
- Green Chile Pepper
- Green Peppers
- Hamburger Dill Chips
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Olives, Black
- Olives, Green
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Kraft Catalina
- Ken’s Golden Italian
- Ken’s Lite Balsamic with Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- Marzetti Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Marzetti Golden Italian
- Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce
- Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Kicker Hot Sauce Dipping Cup
- Marinara Dipping Sauce (the marinara pizza sauce contains dairy!)
- Sweet Mango Habanero Sauce/Dipping Cup
- Butter Flavored Oil
- Cinnamon Sugar Shake-On
- Corn Meal
- Creole Seasoning
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Garlic and Herb Shake-On
- Pan Spray
Domino’s Vegan FAQ
Does Domino’s Have Vegan Pizza?
Not exactly, but you can create your own veggie pizza. They do not offer vegan cheese or faux meats, but there is a vegan crust option along with sauce. After that you can add your choice of veggies.
Are Domino’s Cinnamon Twists Vegan?
The Cinnamon Bread Twists at Domino’s contain milk and therefore are not vegan.
Is Domino’s BBQ Sauce vegan?
Domino’s recently changed their BBQ sauce to a Honey BBQ sauce so it’s no longer vegan. We’re not here to go into whether honey is or isn’t technically vegan, but we are removing it from our cheat sheet to try to avoid confusion.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: I have not had Domino’s since going vegan. I can’t bring myself to do pizza without vegan cheese.
Jen’s Pick: Before Ryan went vegan we used to order Domino’s semi-regularly. I would create my own pizza with lots of veggies. The pizza was good, it just always came out rather expensive because I always had to pay per topping. If you can catch a deal that allows you to add lots of toppings, then it’s a not a bad get.
More Info and Links
- To see Domino’s Pizza full menu, head over to Domino’s Web Site
- Information pulled directly from Domino’s Allergen Info
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has over 100 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other pizza locations like Blaze and Mellow Mushroom
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information contained on our cheat sheets. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know
Last Updated: 10/15/20
Domino’s Update Log
10/15/20 – We were notified by a VeggL reader that the BBQ sauce has changed from a more classic sauce (that was vegan) to a Honey BBQ. We notated it on the cheat sheet and added it as a FAQ for the time being in case others unaware of the change. Thank you as always to our followers who send us great info!