The vegan options at Blaze Pizza are pretty awesome! Blaze Pizza is a counter serve fast casual create your own pizza spot. (Think Chipotle for pizza) The best part about Blaze is that you can load up as many toppings as you’d like for the same price.
This makes Blaze a great deal compared to some pizza places that charge you for every pepper and onion you add to your pizza.
When you include the availability of vegan cheese AND Spicy Vegan Chorizo, you can see why the vegan options at Blaze Pizza make it a great spot to get a pie! Here’s how to order vegan at Blaze Pizza.
Vegan Options at Blaze Pizza
Build Your Own
- 11″ personal size (six slices)
- 14″ large size (classic dough–must be ordered online)
- Take Two – half of an 11″ pizza + cheesy bread (the salad is an option as well but it is not vegan)
Pick a Dough
- High Rise (costs extra)
- Red Sauce
- Spicy Red Sauce
- Red Sauce Dallops
- … or choose no sauce
Cheese & Meat
- Vegan Cheese … or choose no cheese
- Spicy Vegan Chorizo
Pick Your Veggies
- Banana Peppers
- Black Olives
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Chopped Garlic
- Kalamata Olives
- Red Onions
- Roasted Garlic
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Fire Roasted Butternut Squash
- BBQ Drizzle
- Balsamic Glaze
- Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Olive Oil Drizzle
- Sea Salt
- Cheesy Bread. Ask for Vegan Cheese and choose Red Sauce or Spicy Red Dipping Sauce … comes with oregano and an olive oil drizzle.
Note: As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Blaze Pizza Vegan FAQ
What brand of vegan cheese does Blaze use?
Blaze pizza uses Daiya shreds as their vegan cheese which you can add to any pizza for no extra charge.
Is Blaze Cauliflower Crust vegan?
No. The Cauliflower Crust at Blaze Pizza is Gluten Free, but it is not vegan. The Cauliflower Crust contains mozzarella cheese and egg whites.
Is Blaze Keto Crust Vegan?
No. Their Keto Crust contains dairy and eggs.
Is Blaze Crust vegan?
Yes! Three of the doughs at Blaze Pizza are vegan. The Classic, High Rise and Gluten Free doughs are all vegan. Feel free to pick any one of those three and create your own masterpiece!
Can I eat WFPB (Whole Food Plant Based) at Blaze Pizza?
The pizza dough contains olive oil so a pizza is not an option. I have searched high & low for how to order a Build Your Own Salad.
What I am finding is Blaze offers a couple seasonal salad options (side salad and entrée) that are already recipes they’ve created and cannot be changed.
As of January 2020, these were not even vegan options, let alone, WFPB. When ordering a pizza, the option to choose a salad was not even available so I cannot say Blaze Pizza could be a WFPB option for you.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Only been to Blaze Pizza a few times, but here is the order that I’ve settled on as my “go-to”.
Classic Dough, Spicy Red Sauce, Vegan Cheese, Banana Peppers, Basil, Pineapple (yes, I’m a pineapple on pizza guy), Jalapenos, Roasted Garlic, Sauteed Onion and Buffalo Sauce to finish it off.
At the end of the day I like my pizzas with some heat and a little bit of sweet and this combo hits the spot.
Jen’s Pick: If I can get ‘all the toppings,’ then generally THAT is exactly what I’m going to do!
Are you ready?
Classic Dough with Red Sauce, Vegan Cheese, Spicy Vegan Chorizo, Artichokes, Basil, Kalamata Olives, Mushrooms, Pineapple, Red Onion, Roasted Broccoli, Red Peppers, Roasted Garlic & Zucchini. Finish with the Balsamic Glaze. Yum!
PS: the Spicy Vegan Chorizo is much spicier than I expected!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Blaze Pizza’s full menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Don’t have a Blaze Pizza near you? Don’t worry! Our Restaurant Vegan Guides Page has vegan options for over 175 popular restaurants, including other pizza shops like MOD Pizza and Mellow Mushroom.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!