The vegan options at Blaze Pizza are pretty awesome! Blaze Pizza is a counter-serve fast-casual create your own pizza spot. Think Chipotle-style ordering but for pizza. The best part about Blaze is that you can load up as many toppings as you’d like for the same price.
This makes Blaze a great deal compared to some pizza places that charge you for every pepper and onion you add to your pizza.
When you include the availability of vegan cheese AND Spicy Vegan Chorizo, you can see why the vegan options at Blaze Pizza make it a great spot to get a pie. And bonus… they offer Cheesy Bread with vegan cheese!
Here’s how to order vegan at Blaze Pizza.
Vegan Options at Blaze Pizza
At Blaze, you have the option to pick a pizza they have on their menu or build your own. To avoid cross-contamination as much as possible, you can ask them to do a glove change and use a clean cutter. This is an option when ordering online and in person.
Vegan-Friendly Pizza On Blaze’s Menu
- Vegan Pizza … comes with regular dough, red sauce, vegan cheese, spicy vegan chorizo, mushrooms, onion, green bell pepper, basil and olive oil drizzle. You can choose your finish. We have them listed below.
- Take Two. Build Your Own 11″ Personal Pizza (6 slices) + Cheesy Bread (the salad is an option as well but it is not vegan and they do not seem to offer a build-your-salad). Order the pizza with your choice of vegan options (see below) and your cheesy bread WITH vegan cheese. Also, choose either the Red or Spicy Red Sauce for dipping your cheesy bread in.
- 14″ large size (8 slices). A large pizza is an option that comes in the classic dough; however, you HAVE TO order it online. NO walk-in orders.
Build Your Own Personal Vegan Pizza
This is what most people do. Walk thru the line… pick your dough, sauce, toppings and finish.
Choose Your Personal Size Dough
- Classic Dough
- High-Rise Dough (costs extra)
- Gluten-Free Dough (costs extra)
- Red Sauce
- Spicy Red Sauce
- Red Sauce Dallops
- … or choose no sauce
Cheese & Meat
- Vegan Cheese … or choose no cheese
- Spicy Vegan Chorizo
Pick Your Veggies
- Banana Peppers
- Black Olives
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Chopped Garlic
- Green Bell Pepper
- Kalamata Olives
- Red Onions
- Roasted Garlic
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Roasted Broccoli (seasonal ingredient)
- BBQ Drizzle
- Balsamic Glaze
- Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Olive Oil Drizzle
- Sea Salt
- Cheesy Bread. Order with Vegan Cheese then choose their Red Sauce or Spicy Red Dipping Sauce … comes with oregano and an olive oil drizzle. It is an option to ask for no oregano or olive oil if that is your choice.
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Blaze Pizza Vegan FAQ
What brand of vegan cheese does Blaze use?
Blaze pizza uses Daiya shreds as their vegan cheese which you can add to any pizza for no extra charge.
Is Blaze Cauliflower Crust vegan?
No. The Cauliflower Crust at Blaze Pizza is gluten-free, but it is NOT vegan. The cauliflower crust contains dairy and egg.
Is Blaze Keto Crust Vegan?
No. Their Keto Crust contains dairy and eggs.
Is Blaze Gluten-Free Pizza Vegan?
Yes! Blaze’s Gluten-Free crust contains the following ingredients:
Gluten Free Pizza Blend: Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum and Guar Gum, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast: Yeast
Is Blaze Crust vegan?
Yes! Three of the doughs at Blaze Pizza are vegan. The Classic, High Rise and Gluten-Free doughs are all vegan. Feel free to pick any one of those three and create your own masterpiece!
Does Blaze Offer A Vegan Dessert?
No. As of March 2023, Blaze has yet to offer a vegan dessert.
Does Blaze Have Vegan Cheese Bread?
Yes! You can order Blaze’s Cheesy Bread WITH vegan cheese. The cheesy bread comes with oregano, an olive oil drizze and your choice of red or spicy dipping sauce. It is an option to ask for no oregano or olive oil if that is your choice.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Only been to Blaze Pizza a few times, but here is the order that I’ve settled on as my “go-to”.
Classic Dough, Spicy Red Sauce, Vegan Cheese, Banana Peppers, Basil, Pineapple (yes, I’m a pineapple on pizza guy), Jalapenos, Roasted Garlic, Sauteed Onion and Buffalo Sauce to finish it off.
At the end of the day I like my pizzas with some heat and a little bit of sweet and this combo hits the spot.
Jen’s Pick: If I can get ‘all the toppings,’ then generally THAT is exactly what I’m going to do!
Are you ready?
Classic Dough with Red Sauce, Vegan Cheese, Spicy Vegan Chorizo, Artichokes, Basil, Kalamata Olives, Mushrooms, Pineapple, Red Onion, Roasted Broccoli, Red Peppers, Roasted Garlic & Zucchini. Finish with the Balsamic Glaze. Yum!
PS: the Spicy Vegan Chorizo is much spicier than I expected!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Blaze Pizza’s full menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Don’t have a Blaze Pizza near you? Don’t worry! Our Restaurant Vegan Guides Page has vegan options for over 215 popular restaurants, including other pizza shops like MOD Pizza and Mellow Mushroom.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!