There are not a lot of vegan options at Busch Stadium, but they do provide a vegan list which is a lot more than many of the ballparks provide.
You can see the list below which includes Vegan Tacos. 🙂
If those options do not work for you or you prefer to bring your own food in, we also provided their bag, food and drink policies below.
Finally, we did a bit of research looking around the stadium to find a few good vegan spots you can check out if you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
Know something we don’t know? Has something changed or been updated? Please reach out and let us know so we can update this guide and make it better!
Busch Stadium Vegan Options
- Cracker Jacks
- French Fries
- Potato Chips – check ingredients
Vegan Soft Taco
… comes with a flour tortilla, vegan “meat”, taco sauce, lettuce, pico and vegan cheese
- Section 150 at Mission Taco Joint
Can I Bring Food Into Busch Stadium?
Here are a few of the policies you need to know if you want to bring your own food into the stadium. You can find their complete list here.
Bags (as of 3.31.23)
- Guests may bring in items such as: bags, purses and soft-sided coolers not exceeding 10″ x 8″ x 10″; food, and non-alcoholic beverages in factory-sealed plastic bottles no larger than 2 liters; empty cups, mugs or plastic bottles.
Food (as of 3.31.23)
- Guests may bring their own food & drinks into Busch Stadium for all games.
- Most food items are permitted, but guests should consider our bag policy when deciding what food to bring.
- Non-alcoholic beverages including water and soda in factory sealed clear plastic containers no larger than 2 liters are allowed.
- Food & beverages from the outside will not be permitted in the Cardinals Club, Luxury Suites, Party Suites or any of our other All Inclusive Areas. Please visit cardinals.com/security for more information.
Vegan Options Near Busch Stadium
This is by no means all the vegan-friendly restaurants located around Busch Stadium or in St Louis in general. Just a couple of spots that stood out to us as we looked for places we personally would want to check out if we were in town for a game.
Lona’s Lil Eats
2199 California Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104
Located about 2 1/2 miles southwest of Busch Stadium in Fox Park is Lona’s Lil Eats. It’s self-described as a ‘Cozy, vegan-friendly eatery serving Asian-fusion fare, including make-your-own rice-paper wraps.’
Here’s what we know.
They have a 4.8 review rating on Google with over a 1000 reviews. We’ve been looking at a lot of places around quite a few stadiums and to have that kind of rating with that many reviews isn’t easy to do. People especially rave about the dumplings.
Definitely on the top of the list of places we want to check out next time we’re in St Louis!
Tree House Restaurant
3177 S Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63118
Tree House Restaurant is another highly rated spot just a few miles further southwest than Lona’s. Inspired by world cuisines, Tree House puts out some amazing looking food!
They are vegetarian (not 100% vegan) so keep that in mind when ordering, but they seem to do a good job of clearly marking their menu so it shouldn’t really be an issue.
The ravioli seems to be a favorite if you get a chance to stop by this spot close to the stadium.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info:
- If you’d like to get more info on Busch Stadium, you can go to their official page here on mlb.com. They also have a specific Special Dietary Requests page which is where we found some of the options listed above.
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for over 400 locations including other stadiums like Oracle Park (Giants) and Minute Maid Park (Astros)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!