We once had a statement that said, “Oracle Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, is one of the vegan-friendliest stadiums in the US.”
The problem is, the Giants rep gave us very little information for the 2023 season and the Oracle Park website/MLB app is not the friendliest when it comes to telling us what and where any vegan options are.
The good news is, we ask for help from our VeggL users and one of you (who prefers to remain nameless) came thru! We do ask you to pay attention to the items that need to be confirmed if they are vegan though.
If you want to play it safe, we share what the stadium’s policies are for bringing your own food and drinks in. And we also found a couple of vegan restaurants close to the stadium if you want to grab a bite before or after the game.
Please let us know if you notice a change that can be made to the guide to make it better for the next vegan baseball fan! 🙂
Vegan Options at Oracle Park
- Chips – check ingredients
Lower Level Behind Center Field
The Garden — No specific vegan options were given by the Giants rep but this was the only location we were told that offered any. I searched the internet further for a menu with no avail.
–> We had a back & forth email exchange with a Giants rep that left us with very little information so an incredibly kind VeggL user contacted us with the following options in June 2023. Please verify the items that were not confirmed vegan prior to ordering.
Promenade Level Center Field
- Non-Dairy Milk is available for coffee & espresso.
Sections 112, 119, Promenade Level Center Field, 310, 319, 325 & 333
- Field Roast Veggie Dogs — the bread has NOT been confirmed vegan. Please ask prior to ordering.
Side note: Not all of the Doggie Diners offer the Field Roast Veggie Dog. I do not know which do so I listed them all.
Sections 103, 130, 311 & 323
McGraws Derby Grill
- Impossible Burger Basket — the bread has NOT been confirmed vegan. Please ask prior to ordering.
- Veggie Lumpia (Filipino Spring Rolls) – 8 pieces served with Sweet Chili Sauce or Vinegar Suka
- Pineapple Dole Whip
- Ube Ale (alcohol)
Also available are Calamansi Limeade and Strawberry Calamansi Limeade… ask if these are vegan prior to ordering.
Sections 123 & 318
- Rainbow Flavor
Super Duper Burgers
- Veggie Burger with NO sauce. SUB bun with Ciabatta Bread or Lettuce Wrap
We were also informed that the Public House is a pub that is connected to the stadium. It offers a few vegan options (spicy pepitas, tortilla chips, salsa verde, an Impossible burger and salad) but we suggest asking questions to verify if the options we have listed are vegan.
If you learn additional helpful information when visiting the ballpark, please let us know. I would love to update this guide with better info.
Can I Bring Food into Oracle Park?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are some policies at Oracle Park that you need to be aware of. We pulled these directly from Oracle Park’s A to Z Guide and the MLB App.
Outside Food (as of 3.31.23)
- Outside food and sealed non-alcoholic beverages are allowed at Oracle Park (except in suites or premium spaces).
- No glass, aluminum or hard sided coolers.
Bags, Containers & Coolers: (as of 3.31.23)
- Backpacks (including clear backpacks) are NOT permitted inside Oracle Park.
- Accommodations are made for diaper bags, medical bags and guests with accessible needs. Otherwise this policy is strictly enforced and exceptions will not be made.
- Other bags, that do not exceed 16″ x 16″ x 8″ in size, are permitted: paper and plastic grocery bags, purses, fanny packs, lunch bags, briefcases, diaper bags, soft-sided coolers, and handbags.
- Hard-sided coolers are not permitted.
- Bags do not need to be clear
Bottles and Cans (as of 3.31.23)
- Sealed plastic bottles and soft-sided juice containers are allowed in Oracle Park.
- Unsealed plastic bottles and soft-sided containers will be inspected and may be confiscated.
- Glass bottles and aluminum cans are not permitted in the ballpark.
- Alcoholic beverages (as well as non-alcoholic beer and wine) are not allowed in the park, regardless of container.
Vegan Options Near Oracle Park
We also did a little research around the park to find some good vegan eats in case you want to grab a bite to eat before or after the game. It may not come as a surprise that there are a plethora of vegan restaurants to choose from in the area – way too many to list here.
Here are just a few:
Quick Vegan SF
Less than a mile from the stadium sits Quick Vegan SF, the closest of the vegan restaurants in the area to the park.
They have a wide variety of options including pizzas, burgers, bowls and even chocolate chip cookies. Definitely worth a try if you’re heading to or from a Giants game.
Shizen Vegan Sushi Bar and Izakaya
The highest rated of all the vegan restaurants close to the stadium is Shizen Vegan Sushi Bar (4.7 out of 5.0 with over 1800 reviews on Google). It’s a vegan sushi and ramen restaurant located about two miles west of the stadium.
If you go, make sure you try some of the vegan sushi rolls – people rave about them. I know we have it on our bucket list for sure!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
- If you’d like to get more info on Oracle Park in San Francisco, you can go to their official page here on mlb.com.
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for over 300 locations including other Stadiums like nearby Dodger Stadium and Oakland Coliseum
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!