Finding vegan options at Oakland Coliseum has been a struggle. After contacting them, we did receive an email back with one menu item and where you can find it.
We also found out what their policies are for bringing food and drinks into the stadium and what restaurant is available near the stadium. If you want to be safe, they do allow food to be brought in. Please see their policies below. Or choose to eat outside of the stadium either before or after.
If you have any knowledge that can help us with this guide, please reach out to us and let us know!
Vegan Options at Oakland Coliseum
We searched on the Oakland Athletics website and the MLB app for what their vegan options are for the 2023 season. We received one option:
- Sections 123 & 132
- Section 211
If you happen to discover any other options in the stadium, please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Oakland Coliseum?
Looking to bring your own food to the game? Here are some policies at the Oakland Coliseum that you need to be aware of. We pulled these directly from their Security Page.
Permitted Items* (as of 3.31.23)
- Bags brought in to the stadium may not be larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″. All bags, including backpacks and purses, are subject to search.
- Food (in non-glass containers)
- Factory-sealed non-alcoholic beverages under 1 liter in size
Prohibited Items* (as of 3.31.23)
- Bags larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Hard coolers of any size
- Cans, glass containers, aerosol cans, alcoholic beverages, or lawn furniture
*This is not a complete list of permitted and prohibited items to the ballpark. We only picked out those that we felt were relevant to anyone wanting to bring in their own food and/or water.
Vegan Options Near Oakland Coliseum
We did a little research on the area around the stadium to find a few places you may want to check out if you’re getting a bite to eat before or after the game.
There are a few vegan restaurants in the area, but really only one that is within a couple of miles of the stadium.
Two Mammas’ Vegan Kitchen
3700 E 12th St, Oakland, CA 94601
Located just over two miles north of the stadium, Two Mammas’ Vegan Kitchen is a counter serve cafe with a variety of options. We did notice that they seem to only be open Thursday through Sunday so keep that in mind.
We’ve not ate here personally, but reviews for the place are amazing. People seem to really rave over the potato salad and the Benedict.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info:
- For more information on the Oakland Coliseum for things like tickets, parking, etc. Make sure to head over to their Official Website.
- At VeggL, we have vegan guides for stadiums and arenas across the country including nearby Angel Stadium and Dodger Stadium.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!