The vegan options at MetLife Stadium are, well, pretty non-existent from what we can gather. Two people that we spoke with at MetLife confirmed this. However, we did have a VeggL user let us know about one possible option and we found a couple that “might be.” We have not confirmed any of these are vegan though so you will need to ask.
Honestly, due to the lack of confirmed options, we suggest bringing your own food in. MetLife Stadium does allow food to be brought into the stadium as long as it’s in the appropriate bag (more on that below).
Finally, we researched around the stadium to find a couple of places that might be good for getting some food before or after the game.
If you learn of something we’re missing here, please reach out and let us know so that we can improve this guide!
Vegan Options at MetLife Stadium
We spoke with two different people at MetLife Stadium (one of them with Delaware North, the concessionaire at the stadium) and both of them confirmed with us that there are not any vegan options at MetLife. Pretty disappointing to say the least.
Because of this, the following options have NOT been confirmed vegan. You will need to either ask or check the ingredient lists (if available):
Petite Greens (section 144)
Petite Greens offers salads, wraps and quinoa bowls. You will need to ask if any of these are vegan options.
Deli (sections 146, 210, 242, 306 and 330)
- Fresh Fruit Cups
–> We did have a VeggL user let us know they were able to get a Veggie Noodle Bowl (order with no meat) along with kale & veggie dumplings from the Noodles and Dumplings vendor. We have NOT confirmed this is a vegan option though so you will need to ask.
Thank you for the info, Bobby!
Can I Bring Food Into MetLife Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the stadium? Here are some policies at MetLife Stadium that you’ll definitely want to be aware of. These were pulled directly from MetLife’s A to Z Guide
Bag Policy (as of 8.16.23)
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following types of bags into MetLife Stadium:
- Any type of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that are 12” x 6” x 12” or less in size (1 bag per person)
- Non-clear, small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size (1 per person)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar)
*An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
The following bags are not permitted to be carried into MetLife Stadium:
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including non-clear purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
Food & Beverage (as of 8.16.23)
- Food of any kind that is contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size (caps will be removed by Safety Services team members)
- Reusable water bottles (both plastic and aluminum). Bottles must be empty upon entry. See Water Fountains for a list of water fountain locations where bottles may be filled.
- Bottles and cans of any type, excluding a factory-sealed plastic bottle of water or soft drink 20 oz or less in size, are prohibited from being brought into the Stadium.
If a guest has a special need that requires a specific type of drink, please see the nearest gate supervisor.
Vegan Options Near MetLife Stadium
We always like to make a day out of going to a game. That usually includes grabbing a bite to eat nearby either before or after the game (and sometimes both!).
The chain restaurant will have our complete vegan guide linked in the name.
If cross-contamination is not an issue for you, Yard House will have plenty of options for you to choose from. And if it is, you’ll still find a few. We’re fans of Yard House for their sports bar vibe and vegan* options; especially before or after a game.
Falafel, vegan shwarma, sauces, hummus, salad, sandwich… and most of the reviews I’m reading say, Falfale Inc is very reasonably priced and delicious.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like more info on MetLife stadium, like parking and policies, head over to their Official Website
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other New York sporting venues – Yankee Stadium (NY Yankees) and Madison Square Garden (Knicks and Rangers)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!