We’ve tried reaching out to the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks, several times to get information on what vegan options are available at the arena. Unfortunately, we’ve not received any responses yet.
However, we want to share some research on the policies you need to know if you’re thinking of bringing your own food into Honda Center as well as a couple vegan-friendly restaurants close by worth checking out. And thankfully, we had a VeggL user let us know about one possible option.
Because we thought this info could prove useful to the community, we’re sharing this guide even though we don’t have the info you probably clicked on this page for. We won’t give up trying to get those options though!
If you’d like to help encourage Honda Center to get in contact with us, you can reach them at email@example.com.
Vegan Options at the Honda Center
We appreciate our VeggL users. One, in particular, is why you may have an option at the Honda Center…
–> We say, “may have” because we have NOT confirmed if this is in fact vegan. You will need to ask questions.
Anaheim Chile Featuring Wholly Guacamole (Section 443)
- Veggie Bowl. Order with NO cheese.
- Beyond Burger
Thank you for the info, Lidia!
If you know something we don’t, please let us know so that we can share that information with the community here.
Can I Bring Food Into the Honda Center?
Thinking of bringing your own food into the arena? Before you do, make sure you check out a few of these policies for the Honda Center. We pulled them directly from their FAQ page.
What Size Bag Can I Bring In? (as of 4.11.23)
- For all events at Honda Center, bags and purses can be no larger than 5 in. x 9 in. x 2 in. to be permitted and are subject to manual inspection – this includes clear bags. All other purses/bags/clutches will not be allowed into the venue. Backpacks of any size are not permitted.
- Honda Center does not offer a bag check.
- Guests who require a diaper bag or purse/bag for medical items, such as prescription medication, breast pumps, and other special medical equipment, are permitted to bring a bag no larger than 12 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. These medical and diaper bags must undergo additional screening and inspection.
Food & Beverage (as of 4.11.23)
- No outside food or beverages allowed into the venue, including water bottles/containers (filled or empty). Exceptions may be made for medical reasons or baby food
- Reusable straws made from glass or metal
Vegan Options Near the Honda Center
Veganixima is a plant based Mexican style restaurant that is located about 2 miles southeast of the arena. Google Maps has it at almost a 40 minute walk that includes crossing over the Santa Ana River, so walking might not be an option.
It would make a great stop going to the game though if you’re driving in. If it’s a late game, make sure to stop in before the game, because they close at 8PM most nights of the week.
The reviews for this place are amazing (4.7 out of 5)! The food gets high marks, but the amount of comments referring to the outstanding customer service is what really stood out to us.
Vegan Pizza is a bit further away from the stadium (a little over 4 miles) as our first suggestion, but we really wanted to mention Vegan Pizza here for a couple reasons.
First, the reviews are amazing! Like, ‘best pizza I’ve ever had’ type of reviews. I don’t know about you, but when I hear that kind of praise I definitely want to see for myself!
Second, not only is there another vegan restaurant right next door, Loving Hut Garden Grove, but there is also a Vegan Market located in the same parking lot.
Taking all that into account, we felt we had to share!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you need more info on the Honda Center, for everything from tickets to parking, be sure to head over to their Official Website.
- VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and sports venues including nearby locations like Angel Stadium (Anaheim Angels) and Staples Center (LA Kings, Lakers & Clippers)
- Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. Always check with your server to confirm before ordering. If you notice a change at a restaurant or stadium that we need to know about, let us know. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information.