We are perplexed by the lack of vegan options at Crypto.com Arena, home of the LA Lakers, Clippers and Kings. That is unless we are missing them. We’re hoping we get a response from the arena giving us more information than what is available on their website.
In addition to tracking down what’s vegan inside the arena, we have provided you with the policies you may need to know if you’re thinking about bringing your own food or drinks into the stadium. We also list their bag policies since these tend to go hand in hand.
Finally, we looked around the arena to come up with a couple of recommendations for good vegan-friendly spots you can check out before or after the game.
If you see something we’re missing or a change needs to be made, please reach out and let us know so we can make this guide even better!
Vegan Options at Crypto.com Arena
- Candy. Check ingredients. There are accidentally vegan candy like red vines and sour patch kids on a lot of the menus.
- Chips. Check ingredients. Look for Classic Lays.
Roasted Nuts and Grapes
…at Cooler by Budweiser
- Section 316
…at Salt & Char
We have NOT confirmed whether the bun is vegan yet or what the cooking method is. Until we learn more, please ask prior to ordering!
- Section 114
- Section 301
Blaze Pizza (section 109) comes up when the vegan filter is used on their food information. We’re not sure how you can order it vegan unless they offer vegan cheese and/or can modify yours to not include cheese. The Coca-Cola Area (section 333) is also mentioned but does not have a menu attached for us to see what the vegan options could be.
We have contacted Crypto.com Arena for more information but if you happen to visit and learn more before we do or if a change needs to be made to this guide, please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Crypto.com Arena?
Sometimes it feels easier to just bring your own food to an event. If you’re thinking of doing exactly this, here are a few policies at Crypto.com Arena that you need to be aware of. These were pulled directly from the Staples Center A to Z Guide
Bag Policy (as of 10.7.23)
- Small clutches and wallets smaller than 5” x 9” x 1” are permitted and are subject to security inspection.
- Medical and parental bags smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” are required to go through an X-Ray machine security screening. Please see a Guest Services team member on site for direction to the nearest screening entry.
Food and Beverage Policy (as of 10.7.23)
- No outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the arena.
- Unopened plastic water bottles, one liter or smaller are permitted (one per person).
Vegan Options Near Crypto.com Arena
As you might expect, there isn’t a lack of vegan-friendly restaurants around Crypto.com Arena. LA is home to as many vegan places as any city in the country. With that being said, there were a bunch of places we could have chosen, but here are two that caught our eye.
Just over a mile east of the arena is modern spot for vegan burgers, tacos and bar bites with an Asian twist. They also offer cocktails and outdoor seating.
Not gonna lie, our personal biases are showing on this one. I love good ramen and based on the reviews this place does ramen incredibly well. Ramen Hood is located in Grand Central Market which is about a mile and a half northeast of the arena from “Top Chef” winner Ilan Hall.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- In you’d more info on the Crypto.com Arena for things like tickets and parking, make sure to check out their Official Website.
- VeggL has hundreds of vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and sporting venues including other stadiums like Dodger Stadium (LA Dodgers) and Levi’s Stadium (San Francisco 49ers)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!