Multiple attempts to contact the Highmark Stadium, home of the Buffalo Bills, to find out what vegan options are available at the stadium have not been successful.
We’ll keep reaching out, but in the meantime we do have the policies you need to know if you’re thinking about just bringing your own food to the stadium.
We also have two suggestions for a couple vegan-friendly locations where you can stop and grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
Finally, if you’d like to help us out by encouraging the Highmark Stadium to get in touch with us, you can reach them here.
Vegan Options at Highmark Stadium
We are not aware of any vegan options at Highmark Stadium at this time. It doesn’t mean they may not exist, we just haven’t been able to confirm with anyone at the stadium what (and where) they are.
We’ll keep trying to reach out to get this info and will update here as soon as we get it.
If you know something we don’t that can help improve this guide, please reach out to us and let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into Highmark Stadium?
Thinking about bringing your own food into the stadium for a Bills game? Here are some policies at Highmark Stadium that you’ll want to be aware of. These were all taken directly from their website.
Permitted Items* (as of 9/4/21)
- The NFL bag policy limits the size and type of bags that can be brought into the facility. This policy was put in place to enhance public safety and expedite fan entry at Highmark Stadium.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″, or
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar), or
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (4 ½” x 6 ½”), with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Non-Permitted Items* (as of 9/4/21)
- Bottles, cans, thermoses, and other beverage containers
*These are not a complete list of all permitted and non-permitted items. Just those we selected that we felt related to bringing in food or beverage to the game.
Vegan Options Near Highmark Stadium
We looked around Highmark Stadium to try to find a couple good spots where you can grab a bite to eat before or after the game. To be honest, we didn’t find a whole lot really close to the stadium, but did find a couple good options that pretty close.
Green Eats Kitchen and Juice Bar
Green Eats Kitchen is a health food store serving up healthy options like juices, smoothies, bowls and more. They aren’t 100% vegan, but do have lots of (clearly labeled) vegan options on their menu. They’re located only 3 miles east of the stadium, so not too far at all.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews
Ok, I know what you’re thinking… Red Robin? Here me out. Red Robin has two different vegan-friendly burgers on their menu and this location is only a couple miles north of the stadium. It might sound crazy, but this Red Robin is one of your best bets before or after a Bills game unless you’re going to travel a ways away.
Plus, (for better or worse) it’s usually much easier to get non-vegan friends and family on board when your restaurant choice is, well, something like Red Robin.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 200 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- For more info on Highmark Stadium, especially for Bills Gameday, check out their Official Page
- VeggL contains vegan guides for popular chain restaurants, airports and stadiums including other nearby stadiums like Yankee Stadium (Yankees) and Madison Square Garden (Knicks & Rangers)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!