Multiple inquires to find out the vegan options at Enterprise Center, home of the St. Louis Blues, have unfortunately gone unanswered.
We’ll keep reaching out until we finally get an answer, but in the meantime we wanted to share some information that we thought could still be helpful for anyone heading to the arena.
We have the policies you need to know if you’re thinking of bringing your own food to Enterprise Center and we have a couple recommendations for vegan-friendly restaurants close by.
If you’d like to encourage Enterprise Center to get in touch with us so we can provide our community the vegan options available at the arena, here is the link to their contact form.
Vegan Options at Enterprise Center
Like we mentioned, we haven’t been able to confirm any vegan options in the arena (at least not yet!). It doesn’t mean they don’t exist, we just don’t know what they are.
If you know something we don’t, please let us know so that we can share that information on this guide!
Can I Bring Food Into the Enterprise Center?
Before you show up to the gates with your own food in hand ready for the game, make sure you’re aware of the following policies at the Enterprise Center about being able to bring in your own food. We pulled these directly from their A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 10/12/21)
- For safety and speed of entry purposes, we strongly encourage guests not to bring bags of any kind to games and events at Enterprise Center.
- Backpacks, coolers, hard-sided bags, luggage, and any bag over 16”x 16” are strictly prohibited.
- All bags entering Enterprise Center, including purses and medical/childcare bags, must go through x-ray screening in order to be allowed in.
- Bringing a bag could add 30 minutes or more to your entry process.
- Clutches no larger than 4” x 6” x 1.5” are permitted after visual inspection and will not be subject to x-ray screening.
Prohibited Items* (as of 10/12/21)
- Plastic Beverage Containers
- Food & Beverages
New for 2020-21 Season: In order to reduce contamination, bags, including clear bags, will not be permitted at games or events at Enterprise Center. Medical and parent bags are exceptions, but will be subject to X-ray screening at designated locations for entry into Enterprise Center.
*This is not the complete list of all the prohibited items at Enterprise Center. We only selected a few of the items we felt relevant to bringing in food and/or beverages.
Vegan Options Near Enterprise Center
This is by no means all the vegan friendly restaurants located around Enterprise Center in St Louis. Just two places that stood out to us as we looked for places we personally would want to check out if we were in town for a game.
Lona’s Lil Eats
Located about 2 1/2 miles southwest of Enterprise Center in Fox Park is Lona’s Lil Eats. It’s self-described as a ‘Cozy, vegan-friendly eatery serving Asian-fusion fare, including make-your-own rice-paper wraps.’
Here’s what we know. They have a 4.8 review rating on Google with over a 1000 reviews. We’ve been looking at a lot of places around quite a few arenas and to have that kind of rating with that many reviews isn’t easy to do. People especially rave about the dumplings.
Definitely on the top of the list of places we want to check out next time we’re in St Louis!
Tree House Restaurant
Tree House Restaurant is another highly rated spot just a few miles further southwest than Lona’s. Inspired by world cuisines, Tree House puts out some amazing looking food!
They are vegetarian (not 100% vegan) so keep that in mind when ordering, but they seem to do a good job of clearly marking their menu so it shouldn’t really be an issue. The ravioli seems to be a favorite if you get a chance to stop by this spot close to the arena.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 200 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- If you need more info for Enterprise Center, for everything from tickets to parking, make sure to check out their Official Website.
- VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides including other nearby sports venues like Busch Stadium (St Louis Cardinals) and the United Center (Chicago Bulls & Blackhawks)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!