From Fresh Fruit Kabobs to Bean Burritos, there is a good amount of vegan options at Coors Field, so don’t worry about going hungry during a Rockies game!
We put together a list of all the vegan options we’re aware of in the stadium and what section you can find each one. Also, in this guide you’ll find a couple of Coors Field’s policies on bringing food into the stadium in case you’re thinking about going that route.
Finally, we did a bit of research looking around the stadium to try to find a few good vegan spots you can check out if you want to grab a bite to eat with friends or family before or after the game.
Know something we don’t know? Has something changed or been updated? Please reach out and let us know so we can update this guide and make it better!
Vegan Options at Coors Field
- Potato Chips
All Fanfare Locations, All Monster Nacho Portables, All GC Food Stands (Club Level)
- Nachos (can order without cheese)
Boyer’s Coffee Stand (Section 223 on Club Level)
- Fresh Fruit Kabobs
Berri Kabobs Stand (Section 132)
- Fresh Fruit Kabobs
Infield Greens (Section 120)
- Build Your Own Salad (36 toppings, 10 dressings)
Wazee Market (Section 137)
- Build your own Salad (36 toppings, 10 dressings)
134 Grill & 323 Grill
- Veggie Burger
- Veggie Dog
Burrito Stand (Section 134)
- Bean Burrito
Sandlot (Club Level)
- Baked Potato
Denver Steak in Clocktower (P115, P133, P311, 330)
- Veggie Cheese Steak (grilled peppers and onions) available without cheese
Can I Bring Food Into Coors Field?
If you’re thinking about trying to bring your own food into Coors Field, here are some Coors Field policies you need to be aware of:
Policy Regarding Bringing Food and Drinks Into the Stadium (as of 8/14/21)
Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be allowed at Coors Field provided they are single-sized servings. Factory sealed plastic bottles and empty re-usable plastic or metal cups/mugs will be permitted. All items will be carried through the metal detectors.
Policies Regarding Bags (as of 8/14/21)
- Only single-pocket, medical and diaper bags that are no larger than 16”x16”x8” can be brought into the ballpark and all permitted bags will be subject to search.
- Backpacks and other multi-pocket bags, including multi-pocket purses, are NOT permitted.
Vegan Options Near Coors Field
We also did a bit of research looking around the area close to Coors Field to try to find a couple places where you can grab a bite to eat before or after the game.
According to Google, Superfood Bar is a vegan venture serving a raw-food menu plus seasonal salads, smoothies & juices in funky quarters.
We’ve not been here ourselves, but the reviews are amazing and it’s located just a mile west of the park. People rave about their wraps and smoothies so be sure to check those out if you pop in for a visit.
Mellow Mushroom Downtown Denver
Mellow Mushroom isn’t 100% vegan, but it is one of our favorite places to get a vegan pizza! They have a couple specialty pizzas to choose from (with only slight modifications needed) or you can make your own with toppings like Follow Your Heart vegan cheese, tempeh, tofu and a ton of veggies.
Best of all, this location is located just a half mile south of the stadium, making it a great spot to meet up before or after the game.
For a complete list of everything vegan at Mellow Mushroom, check out our Mellow Mushroom Vegan Guide.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 200 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
- If you’d like to get more info on Coors Field, you can go to their official page here on mlb.com.
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for over 200 locations including other stadiums like Busch Stadium (Cardinals) and Minute Maid Park (Astros)
- We do everything possible to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but if you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!