Unfortunately, multiple attempts to acquire the vegan options at Camden Yards for the 2022 baseball season have not produced any results (at least not yet).
If you know something we don’t, please reach out and let us know so that we can improve this guide for the VeggL community.
Until then, we’ve listed one location in the park (thanks to a VeggL user), the policies you should know if you want to bring your own food into the game, and a couple of really good recommendations of places to grab vegan food near the park.
Vegan Options at Camden Yards
Up until early May 2022, we had not been able to confirm any vegan options; however, a VeggL user reached out to us!
In Camden Yards there is a place called Birdlands that has been confirmed to have some vegan options. We will add a list once we learn what they are. Thank you, Daniel!
If you are aware of other vegan options in Camden Yards, since we have yet to hear from them, please let us know.
Can I Bring Food Into Camden Yards?
If you’re thinking about bringing your own food into the game, here are a few policies at Camden Yards that you’ll want to be familiar with. These can be found on their A to Z Guide.
Bags (as of 4/9/22)
Bags are prohibited in Oriole Park at Camden Yards, with the exception of medically necessary items including diaper bags. Clutch purses no larger than 5″ x 7″ will be allowed.
The Orioles have also partnered with Binbox Lockers to provide lockers for fans to rent using a keyless locking system app. Lockers will be located at the north end of the Warehouse by Gate H near the Main Box Office and outside of Gate A & C.
Binbox’s free app is available in iOS or Android and can be found in the App Store and on Google Play. The app allows fans to quickly locate available locker units, pay with a credit card, and secure their belongings with Bluetooth technology.
Food and Beverage (as of 4/9/22)
Guests can bring food and non-alcoholic beverages into Oriole Park at Camden Yards using the following guidelines. These guidelines are specific to Orioles regular season home games and do not apply to special events held at the ballpark (i.e. concerts, tours, corporate events, etc.). Items that do not meet these guidelines will not be allowed.
- Guests may bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages, all of which must be contained in a clear, plastic bag no larger than one-gallon in size.
- One (1) one-gallon size, sealable plastic bag is allowed per guest.
- Food items should resemble individual portions and not bulk quantities.
- Guests may bring in a factory-sealed, plastic, non-alcoholic beverage, no larger than 20 oz. Cans and glass bottles are prohibited.
- Frozen water bottles are prohibited for safety purposes.
Vegan Options Near Camden Yards
We also did a bit of looking around the park to find a couple good spots where you can grab a bite to eat before or after the game. This is absolutely not an all-encompassing list, just a couple places that grabbed our attention when looking close to the stadium.
The Land of Kush
Sometimes you have to take reviews with a grain of salt, but when over 2,000 reviews are saying a place is awesome – the place must be awesome!
The Land of Kush is an award winning Vegan Soul Food restaurant located about a mile north of the stadium. Many cities now have that ‘one place’ that you just have to check out if you’re visiting. For instance, for us here in Atlanta it’s Slutty Vegan. In Baltimore, you have to check out The Land of Kush.
Located less then a mile north of the stadium sits Refocused Vegan. Their menu is full of comfort food favorites like Vegan Mac N Cheese, Vegan Cheesesteaks and Burgers.
The reviews for their Mac N Cheese alone put Refocused Vegan on our bucket list for the next time we’re in Baltimore.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to get more info on Camden Yards in Baltimore you can go to their official page here on mlb.com.
- Need quick access to vegan options at restaurants, airports and stadiums? VeggL has vegan guides for over 300 locations including other Stadiums like Citizen’s Park (Phillies) and Marlins Park (Marlins)
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!