We are incredibly thankful when a Baseball Park offers a Vegan Hot Dog. Ryan and I lived in Philadelphia for two years and thoroughly enjoyed our visits to Citizens Bank Park. I only wish I had this list of options available back then! At that time, the lettuce wraps were at Harry the K’s but we had NO idea.
I’m not sure if you could have pulled me away from a Vegan Hot Dog with Philly’s own, Chickie & Pete’s Crabfries and a Water Ice (pronounced wooder ice if you ask the locals). Here is your complete list of everything vegan at Citizens Bank Park. Enjoy!
Vegan Options at Citizens Bank Park
Curry Cauliflower Vegan Lettuce Wrap (Harry the K’s Bar & Grill–left field scoreboard)
*Vegan Works Cheesesteak (Campo’s Deli–Ashburn Alley)
Veggie Dogs (Sections 126, 206 & 318)
Chickie’s & Pete’s Crabfries w/ NO cheese (Sections 208, 219, 225 & 319)
Philadelphia Water Ice (Ashburn Alley, Sections 106, 119 & 134)
Topped Nachos. Ask for nachos with salsa only (Section 134)
Peanuts (Section 102, 103, 104, 106, 109, 113, 114, 116, 130, 132, 137, 138, 139, 204, 206, 210, 233, 318, 323, 329 & 330)
Soft Pretzel (Ashburn Alley, Sections 102, 103, 104, 109, 110, 113, 114, 116, 132, 135, 137, 139, 204, 210, 218, 323 & 329
- Campo’s Deli offers a Vegan Works Cheesesteak. Their menu specifically states it is vegan; however, I have read the bread they put it on is NOT vegan. Please verify before ordering.
- In 2019, there was a lot of attention around the new Questlove Cheesesteak. Unfortunately, it is vegetarian! The cheese is dairy and the dough conditioner in the bread is L-Cysteine, which is made from hair.
- If you’d like to get more info on Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia you can go to their official page here on mlb.com.
- VeggL is THE place for finding vegan options ANYWHERE! We have Cheat Sheets for Popular Restaurants, Airports and Stadiums/Arenas
- We do everything possible to make sure all our Cheat Sheets are as up to date as possible, but if you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!