The Miami Marlins Park continues to be one of the most difficult ballparks to get information on whether they offer vegan food.
Because of this, we suggest you take a look at their policies for bringing in your own food and drinks.
You are permitted to take individual serving-size food items placed in a clear plastic bag. For instance, you could take in sandwiches or wraps with fruit, veggies or vegan bars–just make sure they are in a clear plastic bag. We have their policies listed below.
LoanDepot Park Vegan Options
Once we hear back from LoanDepot Park, we will share what your vegan options are for the 2023 season.
They do not list any (not even if they have peanuts, etc) in their concessions info. Unfortunately, we have never been able to get good info from this park.
That means we may need to rely a bit more on you. If you happen to go to a Miami Marlins game and learn more about their vegan options (if they have any), please let us know!
Can I Bring Food Into LoanDepot Park?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are a few policies at Marlins Park that you need to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the Marlins’ A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 3.31.23)
- Only clear bags are permitted inside loanDepot park.
- Bag must be clear and cannot exceed 16″x16″x8″ in size. Bags must be plastic, vinyl, or PVC material.
- Exceptions will be made for small clutches no larger than 6″x8″ and bags for medical or infant purposes
Permitted Items* (as of 3.31.23)
- One (1) clear, soft-sided factory sealed bottle of unflavored water, 20-ounces in size or smaller per person (any beverage which has been opened or partially consumed prior to entry will NOT be permitted)
- One (1) single-serving food item per person packaged in a clear plastic bag (fruit must be sliced)
Prohibited Items* (as of 3.31.23)
- Glass/metal/aluminum containers, bottles or cans (e.g. travel thermoses, tumblers, etc.)
- Hard-sided coolers/containers
- Soft drinks or sports/energy drinks (e.g. Gatorade, juice, flavored waters, etc.)
*This is not a complete list of the permitted and prohibited items at Marlins Park. This is just a couple items we thought were relevant to bringing in food and/or beverages to the park.
More Links and Info:
- If you’d like to get more info on Marlins Park in Miami, check out the Marlins Park page on mlb.com
- VeggL is THE place for finding vegan options ANYWHERE! We have Cheat Sheets for Popular Restaurants, Airports and Stadiums/Arenas
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!