The Miami Marlins Park has very little available if you’re looking for Vegan Options. The couple of options we did find sound incredible though!
If this is not enough, you are permitted to take individual serving size food items placed in a clear plastic bag. For instance, you could take in sandwiches or wraps with fruit, veggies or vegan bars–just make sure they are in a clear plastic bag.
We have more information on what you need to know if you’re going to bring your own food to the game below.
LoanDepot Park Vegan Options
*These options are from the 2021 season. We have not been able to confirm what is available for the current 2022 season.*
If you know something we don’t know, please reach out and share with us so we can improve this guide!
Butterfly Tacos (Section 8)
- Vegan Impossible Nachos
- Mushroom Tacos
Pincho (Section 19)
- Sweet Potato Fries
Peanuts & Chips are generally available at concessions but we could not confirm which.
Can I Bring Food Into LoanDepot Park?
Thinking about bringing your own food to the game? Here are a few policies at Marlins Park that you need to be aware of. We pulled these directly from the Marlins’ A to Z Guide.
Bag Policy (as of 4/17/22)
Clear bags are permitted, cannot exceed 16”x16”x8” in size and must be plastic, vinyl, or PVC material. Exceptions will be made for small clutches no larger than 6”x8” and bags for medical or infant purposes.
The Marlins reserve the right to thoroughly inspect approved bags, clothing, or other articles prior to entry into the ballpark. The Marlins may prohibit entry to any Guest or require removal of any items at their sole discretion.
Permitted Items* (as of 4/17/22)
- One (1) clear, soft-sided factory sealed bottle of unflavored water, 20-ounces in size or smaller per person (any beverage which has been opened or partially consumed prior to entry will NOT be permitted)
- One (1) single-serving food item per person packaged in a clear plastic bag (fruit must be sliced)
Prohibited Items* (as of 4/17/22)
- Glass/metal/aluminum containers, bottles or cans (e.g. travel thermoses, tumblers, etc.)
- Hard-sided coolers/containers
- Soft drinks or sports/energy drinks (e.g. Gatorade, juice, flavored waters, etc.)
*This is not a complete list of the permitted and prohibited items at Marlins Park. This is just a couple items we thought were relevant to bringing in food and/or beverages to the park.
More Links and Info:
- If you’d like to get more info on Marlins Park in Miami, check out the Marlins Park page on mlb.com
- VeggL is THE place for finding vegan options ANYWHERE! We have Cheat Sheets for Popular Restaurants, Airports and Stadiums/Arenas
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!