The vegan options at Jack in the Box include a lot of, well, dipping sauces. Seriously though there is an option or two that is available to you. A Teriyaki Bowl that needs some modification or a side salad. If you’re ok with your food potentially sharing a fryer with non-vegan food there are some fried options like fries and wedges. Don’t forget you can always ask your location if fryers are shared. Look below for a full list of all the vegan options at Jack in the Box (look at all them sauces!)
Vegan Options at Jack in the Box
VeggL Quick Order
- Chicken Teriyaki Bowl. Advise NO chicken. Add extra veggies
- Side Salad with Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette
- French Fries^
- Potato Wedges^
- Seasoned Curly Fries^
- Hash Brown (Breakfast)^
- Chiquita Apple Bites. NO Caramel Dip – contains DAIRY
- Tree Top Applesauce
Vegan Dipping Sauces & Condiments
- Barbecue Dipping Sauce
- Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Sweet N’ Sour Dipping Sauce
- Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
- Fire Roasted Salsa
- Hot Taco Sauce Packet
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce Packet
- Grape Jelly
- Strawberry Jam
- Pancake Syrup
^May share Fryer with Meat. Ask your location before ordering.
Jack in the Box Vegan FAQ
Are Jack in the Box tacos vegan?
The taco shells themselves are vegan. You can technically just fill with veggies if want and omit the meat and cheese.
Does Jack in the Box have vegan burgers?
No. Unfortunately Jack in the Box does not currently offer a vegan burger.
Ready to Order? Try one of VeggL’s exclusive offer codes!
Full Transparency: These are affiliate links. If you sign up and order through one of our links we, at no extra cost to you, will earn a small commission. These commissions help support VeggL and allows us to keep bringing you great content! Thanks for your support!
***We are currently donating every penny we make from our GrubHub and Postmates affiliate links to FeedingAmerica.org***
|Code: AFF25||Code: GETFOOD|
|25% OFF first order of $15+||$100 Delivery Credit|
- If you’d like to check out their full menu, head over to Jack in the Box’s Official Menu page.
- Information gathered from Jack in Box’s Ingredients and Allergen pages
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 80 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including spots with vegan burger options like Burger King and Carl’s Jr
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know