If you’re looking for the vegan options at Carl’s Jr, we’re guessing you’re stuck in the drive thru right now in a panic because somebody else in the car really wanted Carl’s Jr. Don’t worry, we got you. There’s not going to be a lot to choose from, but there are a few things you grab. Here is the full list of vegan options at Carl’s Jr
Vegan Options at Carl’s Jr
VeggL Quick Order
- Hash Brown Nuggets* (Breakfast)
- French Fries*
- CrissCut Fries*
- Garden Salad. Advise NO cheese or croutons
- Beyond Famous Star. Advise NO mayo or cheese.
- Crunchy or Soft Taco. Advise NO beef or cheese. Substitute with guacamole. Ask to fill with more lettuce.
- Chips & Guacamole
- Veg It. Guacamole Thickburger. Advise NO cheese or Santa Fe Sauce. Add Vegan Sauce from below and ask for the Sesame Bun. (the sesame bun is the only bun we can confirm, via the Carl’s Jr Allergens page, does not contain dairy or eggs)
- Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Sweet & Bold BBQ Dipping Sauce
- Spicy Buffalo Dipping Sauce
*Fryers may be shared with non-vegan items. Burgers prepared in kitchen with non-vegan products
The Beans are NOT Vegan. The Allergens Page is not consistent with the ingredients listed on the menu from the website.
If you’re NOT stuck in a Carl’s Jr drive thru right now and you were just looking for a good plant based burger, check out the vegan options at Bareburger or if you’re lucky you might be close to a Applebee’s or Burger King location that is testing out the Impossible Burger.
If you strike out there, you can always make your own at home! Check out our Vegan Burger Taste Test to see which plant based burger you might prefer!
Back to Cheat Sheets
*Head over to their website to check out Carl’s Jr Full Menu and Nutrition Info
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know