There aren’t a ton of vegan options at Culver’s but there a couple salad options (and apples!). Culver’s is a chain that originated in Wisconsin and is now in 25 states across the country. They specialize in burgers, fries and frozen custard. Considering they’re not very vegan friendly, if you have the option, we’d recommend trying another spot close by. If you do find yourself stuck at Culver’s… did we mention salad? Here’s everything vegan at Culver’s:
Vegan Options at Culver’s
Be sure to order your salads without cheese or croutons.
- Garden Fresco Salad
- Side Salad
- Apple Slices
- Grape Tomatoes
- Mixed Greens with Spring Mix
- Red Diced Onions
- Romaine Lettuce
- Sliced Strawberries
- French Dressing
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Reduced Calorie French Dressing
- Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Apple slices
Culver’s Vegan FAQ
Does Culver’s have a vegan burger?
No. Unfortunately Culver’s does not offer a vegan burger.
Are Culver’s Onion Rings vegan?
No. The Onion Rings at Culver’s contain milk, so unfortunately not vegan.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: Neither Jen or I have ever been to a Culver’s. When and if we do we’ll update here.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- If you’d like to check out Culver’s full menu, head over to Culver’s Official Menu page
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have Vegan Cheat Sheets for over 60 popular chain restaurants, including other burger and fry places like Burger King and Bareburger
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know