There aren’t a ton of vegan options at Culver’s but there a couple salad options (and apples!). Culver’s is a chain that originated in Wisconsin and is now in 25 states across the country. They specialize in burgers, fries and frozen custard.
Considering they’re not very vegan friendly, if you have the option, we’d recommend trying another spot close by. If you do find yourself stuck at Culver’s… did we mention salad?
Vegan Options at Culver’s
- Apple Slices
- Crinkle Cut Fries*
- Steamed Broccoli
- Sweet Potato Fries*
Be sure to order your salads without cheese or croutons.
- Garden Fresco Salad
- Side Salad
- Apple Slices
- Grape Tomatoes
- Mixed Greens with Spring Mix
- Red Diced Onions
- Romaine Lettuce
- Sliced Strawberries
Vegan Salad Dressings
- French Dressing
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Reduced Calorie French Dressing
- Sesame Ginger Dressing
*Cross Contamination is an issue. Here is Culver’s official statement on cross-contamination taken from their Allergen Guide:
The common allergens listed below pertain to individual menu items and does not include cross-contact that may occur during preparation and cooking procedures. Culver’s cannot guarantee any menu item will be free of an allergen. Items containing egg, milk, wheat/gluten, soy, fish and shrimp are cooked in common fryer oil.
Culver’s Vegan FAQ
Is Culver’s Veggie Burger Vegan?
No. Culver’s veggie burger contains pasteurized milk (it’s actually the first ingredient), cheese culture and eggs. In addition, the bun it’s served on is not vegan either. It’s made with cream (milk).
Are Culver’s Onion Rings vegan?
No. The Onion Rings at Culver’s contain milk, so unfortunately not vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 125 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Neither Jen or I have ever been to a Culver’s. When and if we do we’ll update here.
Jen’s Pick: N/A
- Information in this guide was pulled directly from Culver’s Nutrition and Allergen Guide as well as their Quality Ingredients Guide
- If you’d like to check out Culver’s full menu, head over to Culver’s Official Menu page
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have Vegan Cheat Sheets for over 125 popular chain restaurants, including other burger and fry places like Burger King and Bareburger
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know