The vegan options at Bareburger include a couple different burgers, a beyond sausage, fries and even a couple shake options. So if you’re looking to quench that burger, fries and a shake craving – look no further. Bareburger prides itself on serving sustainable raised, organic and eco-friendly food.
We’ve enjoyed Bareburger each time we’ve gone, but be prepared for a little sticker shock. That burger, fries and a shake we just talked about is going to run you north of $25. So, the next time you’re looking for that All-American meal, check out the vegan options at Bareburger.
Vegan Options at Bareburger
Vegan Burgers, Wraps and Salads
- Beyond Burger – beyond burger, vegan american cheese, sweet pickles, red onions, green leaf, vegan mayo, ketchup, sprout bun
- Impossible Burger – impossible burger, american cheese, caramelized onions, dill pickles, green leaf, special sauce, brioche bun
- Thai Chia Burger – quinoa, chia & green pea patty, vegan american cheese, caramelized onions, wild mushrooms, baby spinach, 7 spice thai ketchup, sprout bun
- Beyond Sausage on a Pretzel Bun – beyond sausage, caramelized onions, poblano peppers, pickled jalapeños, vegan mayo, avocado basil dressing, cilantro, pretzel bun
- Farmstead Wrap (GF) – sweet potato, kale & wild rice patty, hummus, tomatoes, baby kale, avocado basil dressing, collard green wrap
- Guadalupe Burger – black bean, roasted corn & poblano patty, guacamole, pickled red onions, tomatoes, alfalfa, sprout bun
- Cali Fresh Salad (GF) – baby kale, hummus, quinoa, grape tomatoes, radish, red onions, alfalfa, lemon tahini dressing
- Berry Blue Salad. Advise NO Blue Cheese (GF) – baby spinach, blue cheese, dried blueberries, candied pecans, apple cider vinaigrette
- Baby Green Side Salad (GF)
- Sweet Fries (GF)
- French Fries (GF)
- Dill Pickle Side
- Sweet Pickles Side
- Napa Slaw Side
- Cococado (GF)
- Mint Chocolate Cookies ‘N’ Cream (GF)
GF = Gluten Free
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Full disclosure – I’ve had Bareburger twice now. I was really excited to try it out for the first time when we moved down to Atlanta. I ordered the Beyond Burger and Fries both times. Once to go and the other at BareBurger. The burger was solid both times.
The fries are good in house, but go a bit soggy and lose their luster to go. The price is a bit of a deal breaker though. $20 for a burger and fries is steep unless the food is over the top amazing.
Jen’s Pick: I feel like one of the shakes would actually be on my list but since I’ve only tried the Beyond Burger & Fries, this is the only thing I can pick. I do; however, highly recommend them! Ryan mentions the fries going soggy if you get them to-go, I think this is generally what happens anywhere. Their fries are good in house. Price really is much higher than I expected
- If you’d like to see Bareburger’s full menu head over to their Official Menu Page
- Don’t have a Bareburger close by? Check out the vegan burgers at Burger King, Carl’s Jr or one of the other over 125 popular chain restaurants on our Cheat Sheets Main Menu
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know