As a create-your-own burrito place, Moe’s has many different combinations of vegan options.
Start with a burrito, bowl, salad or taco and then add whatever fillings you want as you go along. The rice, black beans and all the veggies are vegan. They also offer tofu as well.
You can order from ready-made selections off the menu or just ‘choose as you go’ down the line. We try to give you ideas for both below.
If you haven’t been to Moe’s in a while you’ll notice that they’ve removed some of the ready-made selections and are now basically Homewrecker or Create-Your-Own. It honestly makes more sense and is less confusing.
Vegan Options at Moe’s
VeggL Quick Order
In line at Moe’s and need to order, like NOW!?! Here are the best vegan options at Moe’s that we recommend:
- Order a Homewrecker Burrito with Organic Tofu. Also comes with choice of rice, black or pinto beans, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and guac. (Guac is included in the price) Order with NO cheese and sour cream. You can also add in any of the vegan ‘create-your-own’ ingredients listed down below.
- Homewrecker Bowl – Exact same as the Homewrecker Burrito, just with a bowl instead of a tortilla.
- Build Your Own Salad – Use the ‘create-your-own’ ingredients list below to put together your perfect salad.
- Homewrecker – By default the Homewrecker includes choice of protein (choose tofu), rice, beans, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and guac. Order with NO cheese or sour cream.
- Create Your Own – Create your own burrito selecting from the list of vegan ingredients just below.
Vegan Burrito Bowls
- Homewrecker Bowl – By default the Homewrecker Bowl includes choice of protein (choose tofu), rice, beans, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and guac. Order with NO cheese or sour cream.
- Create Your Own – Create your own bowl selecting from the list of vegan ingredients just below.
The ‘Personal Trainer’ salad is no longer listed on the menu. Instead… –
- Create Your Own Salad – Create your own salad selecting from the list of vegan ingredients just below.
- Create Your Own Tacos – Create your own salad selecting from the list of vegan ingredients just below.
Create Your Own – Vegan Ingredients
This list is essentially the only list you need now when ordering from Moe’s. We’ve tried to list ingredients in the order that you’ll need them as you move down the line with your order.
- 12″ Flour Tortilla
- 12″ Whole Grain Tortilla
- Seasoned Rice
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Black beans
- Pinto Beans
- Organic Tofu
- Grilled Onions
- Grilled Peppers
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Diced Onions
- Fresh Jalapenos
- Chopped Cilantro
- Diced Tomatoes
- Corn Pico
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Diced Cucumbers
- Black Olives
- Shredded Lettuce
- Pico de Gallo
- Southwest Vinaigrette
Moe’s Vegan FAQ
Are Moes beans vegan?
Yes! Both the Black Beans and the Pinto Beans are vegan.
Are Moe’s chips vegan?
Yes! So are the salsas so enjoy!
Is Moe’s seasoned rice vegan?
Yes! Both the seasoned rice and the cilantro lime rice at Moe’s are vegan. The quinoa is vegan as well.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 125 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I always go with the Art Vandalay and add in grilled onions and diced jalapenos. Don’t forget about the chips and salsa from the salsa bar as well. I always end up with about 4 or 5 cups of salsa.
Jen’s Pick: I usually order a bowl, rice, black beans, lettuce, salsa, chopped cucumbers and bell peppers. I feel like I need to mention that I am not a fan of the tofu at Moe’s at all, it doesn’t feel like there is a lot effort put into it – not much flavor, etc.
More Links and Info
- Moe’s is a fast casual create-your-own burrito chain with over 700 locations across the US as well as a few international locations as well.
- To check out Moe’s complete menu, check out their Official Menu Page
- Looking for Mexican, but not Moe’s? VeggL has over 175 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including similar locations like Chipotle and Qdoba
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!