The vegan options at Qdoba are plentiful as they are at the majority of fast casual Mexican restaurants. Where Chipotle has Sofritas and Moe’s offers their own tofu, Qdoba is home to Impossible Foods.
With ground Impossible Meat, almost any order at Qdoba becomes, well, possible. If you haven’t given Qdoba a try lately, we strongly recommend giving the vegan options at Qdoba a go.
See below for more info on the current status of Impossible Meat.
Vegan Options at Qdoba
–> Impossible Meat. As of December 2022, some and soon possibly all of Qdoba locations may not have Impossible available anymore. We will keep you informed with what is happening once we learn more.
For now, double check your location is still carrying it prior to ordering. I have written an article if you would like to see what we have learned and will keep it updated. -Jen
Breakfast (check with your location for availability)
Served until 10:30am
- Potato Breakfast Burrito (choose small or regular size). Order with NO egg or cheese/queso. Add salsas (list below) including guacamole
- Potato Breakfast Bowl (choose small or regular size). Order with NO egg or cheese/queso. Add salsas (list below) including guacamole.
- Simply Orange Juice
- Impossible Fajita Burrito or Bowl … comes with Impossible meat, grilled fajita vegetables, cilantro lime rice, black beans, salsa verde and chile corn salsa served in a bowl or wrapped in a flour or whole wheat tortilla.
- Impossible Taco Salad (in a Crunchy Tortilla Shell is optional). Order with NO cheese … comes with Impossible meat served on romaine lettuce, pinto beans, pico de gallo, roasted tomato salsa and crispy tortilla strips.
- Fajita Vegan Bowl … comes with sauteed fajita veggies, guacamole, pico de gallo, chile corn salsa, salsa verde, black beans and brown rice.
Create Your Own
Pick Your Entree
- Bowl. Regular size or Mini Bowl (small bite).
- Burrito. Choose a Flour or Whole Wheat Tortilla
- Salad. Your salad can be as-is in a bowl or in a Crunchy Tortilla Shell. Choose the Citrus-Lime Vinaigrette as your dressing. The salsas and/or guac can be used as a dressing as well.
- Nachos. Order with NO queso.
- 1 (small bite) or 3 Tacos. Choose crispy or soft corn taco shells or flour tortillas.
As of December 2022, some and soon possibly all of Qdoba locations may not have Impossible available anymore. For more info, please see the Impossible info closer to the top of this guide.
- Impossible Meat
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Seasoned Brown Rice
- Black Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Half & Half
Choose Your Salsas & Sauces
- Roasted Tomato Salsa (mild)
- Pico de Gallo (mild)
- Chile Corn Salsa (mild)
- Salsa Verde (medium)
- Fiery Habanero (hot)
- Citrus Lime Vinaigrette (salad dressing)
Finish With Your Toppings
- Pickled Red Onion
- Pickled Jalapeno
- Grilled Fajita Peppers
- Shredded Lettuce
- Tortilla Strips
Add-ons to make a meal.
- Guacamole & Chips
- Salsa & Chips
For the Kid’s options, pick a Side and Drink: Applesauce, Chips or Beans (black bean or pinto…on the menu these come with cheese. If you choose beans as your side, order with NO cheese). Your drink options are milk or juice…obviously, you will pick juice.
- Kids Nachos. Order with NO queso … comes with your choice of protein (Impossible or Veggie), salsas and toppings.
- Kids Taco Meal (1 taco)… Choose crispy or soft corn taco shells or flour tortillas …comes with your choice of protein (Impossible or Veggie), salsas and toppings.
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Qdoba Vegan FAQ
Is Qdoba Impossible vegan?
Yes, the Impossible meat now served at Qdoba is vegan. Choose one of Impossible choices straight off the menu or substitute Impossible Meat into any item to come up with your own vegan creation.
Does Qdoba have vegan cheese?
Qdoba does not serve vegan cheese, at least not yet. With the recent addition of Impossible Meat it’s not out of the question to think Qdoba could end up serving a vegan cheese option sometime in the near future.
Is Qdoba’s new Chile Creme and Jalapeno Verde Sauces vegan?
No. According to the Qdoba’s Allergen guide, the chile creme contains egg and the jalapeno verde sauce has both dairy and egg.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: Burrito Bowl with Cilantro Rice, both beans, Impossible Meat, Fajita Veggies, Fiery Habanero, Roasted Chile Corn Salsa, Pickled Jalapenos, Lettuce, Tortilla Strips and Guacamole.
Then, if I’m really splurging I’ll get Tortilla Chips and use them as scoops for my bowl. Delicious.
Jen’s Pick: The last time I ate at Qdoba they did NOT have the Impossible meat available–that’s what I want to try! What I did was simply a burrito bowl with cilantro rice, pinto beans, salsa, shredded lettuce and chips on the side to dip.
More Info and Links:
- Want to see Qdoba’s full menu? Head over to the Qdoba’s Official Menu page.
- Information pulled from Qdoba’s Nutrition and Allergen page
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have Cheat Sheets for over 175 popular chain restaurants like Chipotle and Moe’s
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!