There are some great vegan options at Pita Pit. They have, you guessed it – Pitas! They have a ton of options to put into your pita (or wrap). There are two different protein options, over a dozen toppings and a variety of sauces to finish it off. Pita Pit is a solid go-to for finding a fast vegan-friendly meal. Here is the full list of vegan options at Pita Pit.
Vegan Options at Pita Pit
Choose Your Base:
- White Pita
- Wheat Pita
- Gluten Free Wrap
- Black Bean Patty
- Falafel Balls
- Banana Peppers
- Black Olives
- Green Peppers
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Romaine Lettuce
- Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Secret Sauce (Spicy Vinaigrette)
- Thai Satay
- Yellow Mustard
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Chips (Check Label to ensure Vegan)
- Bayou Cajun
- Mojito Lime
- Smokehouse Maple
Cross-Contamination can occur in all restaurants that are not vegan only
Pita Pit Vegan FAQ
What sauces at Pita Pit are vegan?
Eight of the sauces at Pita Pit are vegan. This includes the BBQ, Buffalo, Hot Sauce, Sriracha, Secret, Thai Satay, Yellow Mustard and Balsamic Vinaigrette. Ok, so maybe Yellow Mustard is stretching it a bit as a ‘sauce’, but that’s still a lot of options!
Is Pita Pit falafel vegan?
Yes! The falafel at Pita Pit is vegan! They also offer a Black Bean Patty that is vegan as well.
Is Pita Pit bread vegan?
Yes! All the pita breads (white, wheat and gluten free wrap) offered by Pita Pit are vegan. Pick any one and enjoy!
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve only had Pita Pit a couple times. My favorite is the Wheat Pita, Falafel, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Spread, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Banana Pepper, Secret Sauce and a little bit of Hot Sauce.
Jen’s Pick: I’ve had both a Pita and a Salad. Both had the same ingredients! Falafel balls, carrots, cucumber, hummus, onions, pineapple, romaine, spinach and tomatoes. I would like to try the Thai Satay sauce but it was not available at the time so I went with the Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side.
- Pita Pit is quick service chain that originated in Canada and now has over 500 locations in 12 different countries.
- If you’d like to see Pita Pit’s full menu, you can head over to their official menu page.
- Information pulled directly from Pita Pit’s Allergen Menu
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL contains over 125 Vegan Guides for popular chain restaurants including other locations like Naf Naf Grill and Zoe’s Kitchen
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know