The vegan options at Chili’s don’t include a lot of main dishes, but there are a few sides that you can piece together. Most disappointing is that the Black Bean Patty contains egg and milk which removes it as a vegan option. You can always go with a salad (with a few modifications) or piece together some Black Beans, Rice and Steamed Broccoli. Check out our full list of vegan options at Chili’s:
Vegan Options at Chili’s
VeggL Quick Order
- Fresh Guacamole. Served with tostada chips & fresh salsa
- Chips & Salsa
- House Salad with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette. Advise NO croutons or cheese or ask if you can sub with avocado
- Caribbean Salad. Advise NO shrimp or chicken. Sub with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Black Bean & Veggie Fajita Mix. Advise NO Black Bean Patty, Cheese or Sour Cream
- French Fries^
- Asparagus & Garlic Roasted Tomatoes
- Corn on the Cob. Confirm this has NO dairy. Ingredients say it does not but a picture has shown cheese on top
- Black Beans
- Mexican Rice
- Steamed Broccoli
- Fresh Pineapple
- Mandarin Oranges
- Flour Tortillas
- All-Natural Corn Tortillas
- BBQ Sauce
Please Note: The Black Bean Patty contains Egg & Milk.
^Cross-Contamination-shared fryer with meat products. All restaurants that are not Vegan Only pose a risk of Cross-Contamination.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: I went with the Chips & Guacamole which was good, but then when it came to a main dish I just went with Flour Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Black Beans with a side of salsa. It was fine. Nothing great, but not what I necessarily want to be paying money for at a restaurant.
Jen’s Pick: Basically the same as Ryan. I got the Black Bean & Fajita Mix with Mexican Rice and shared the Chips & Guacamole.
More Info and Links:
- If you’d like to check out Chili’s full menu, head over to Chili’s Full Menu
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has over 100 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other dine in locations like Applebee’s and Olive Garden
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes menus and options change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know