The vegan options at Chili’s don’t include a lot of main dishes, but there are a few sides that you can piece together. Most disappointing is that the Black Bean Patty contains egg and milk which removes it as a vegan option. You can always go with a salad (with a few modifications) or piece together some Black Beans, Rice and Steamed Broccoli. Check out our full list of vegan options at Chili’s:
Vegan Options at Chili’s
VeggL Quick Order
- Fresh Guacamole. Served with tostada chips & fresh salsa
- Chips & Salsa
- House Salad with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette. Advise NO croutons or cheese or ask if you can sub with avocado
- Caribbean Salad. Advise NO shrimp or chicken. Sub with Citrus Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Black Bean & Veggie Fajita Mix. Advise NO Black Bean Patty, Cheese or Sour Cream
- French Fries^
- Asparagus & Garlic Roasted Tomatoes
- Corn on the Cob. Confirm this has NO dairy. Ingredients say it does not but a picture has shown cheese on top
- Black Beans
- Mexican Rice
- Steamed Broccoli
- Fresh Pineapple
- Mandarin Oranges
- Flour Tortillas
- All-Natural Corn Tortillas
- BBQ Sauce
Please Note: The Black Bean Patty contains Egg & Milk.
^Cross-Contamination-shared fryer with meat products. All restaurants that are not Vegan Only pose a risk of Cross-Contamination.
Ready to Order? Try one of VeggL’s exclusive offer codes!
Full Transparency: These are affiliate links. If you sign up and order through one of our links we, at no extra cost to you, will earn a small commission. These commissions help support VeggL and allows us to keep bringing you great content! Thanks for your support!
|Code: AFF25||Code: GETFOOD|
|25% OFF first order of $15+||$100 Delivery Credit|
Ryan’s Pick: I went with the Chips & Guacamole which was good, but then when it came to a main dish I just went with Flour Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Black Beans with a side of salsa. It was fine. Nothing great, but not what I necessarily want to be paying money for at a restaurant.
- Back to Cheat Sheets
- If you’d like to check out the full menu, head over to Chili’s Full Menu
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know