The vegan options at Baskin-Robbins includes a couple flavors of the new ‘Ices’, Sorbets and ‘Blast’ drinks. We were honestly a bit surprised there were this many vegan options at the popular ice cream spot. The next time you’re out with friends or just stopping for an evening coffee at one of the many Dunkin’ Donut combo shops, check out these vegan options at Baskin-Robbins:
Vegan Options at Baskin-Robbins
VeggL Quick Order
- Daiquiri Ice – If you put your ear up to this summery lime ice with a splash of rum flavoring, you can hear the ocean.
- Horchata Ice – The traditional drink is now a refreshingly indulgent scoop with cinnamon horchata flavored ice swirled with coconut cream.
- Miami Vice Sorbet – Take a vacation with this strawberry daiquiri and piña colada flavored sorbet sensation- one scoop and you’ll be sitting at the swim-up bar!
- Raspberry Sorbet – Delicious raspberries from the Pacific coast make this sorbet light and refreshing.
- Watermelon Splash Ice – Refreshing watermelon flavored ice with candy “seeds”. No spitting, please!
- Mango Fruit Blast – Enjoy a taste of the tropics with yummy mangoes blended with ice for a refreshing trip to paradise.
- Strawberry Citrus Blast – Sweet Strawberry is combined with tangy citrus and ice for perfect refreshment.
- Tropical Fruit Blast – The tropical taste of guava, orange and passion fruit blended with ice. A refreshing exotic escape.
*If you’d like to check out Baskin-Robbins entire menu head over to their Official Menu Page
**Back to Cheat Sheets Main Menu
***We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know