The vegan options at Baskin-Robbins includes a couple flavors of the ‘Ices’, Sorbets, ‘Blast’ drinks and 2 NEW ‘Ice Creams’. We were honestly a bit surprised there were this many vegan options at the popular ice cream spot.
Update: Baskin Robbins just released their new Mangonada drink, available for a limited time! Read more about the new vegan drink below!
And, the Flavor of the Month for May 2021 is a Non-Dairy Strawberry Streuesall! “Made with oatmilk, our newest Flavor of the Month is a decadent dessert with fruity flair. Rich in flavor and texture, it features crumbly cinnamon streusel, crunchy granola & a sweet strawberry ribbon. Designed to be savored.” – Baskin Robbins
The next time you’re out with friends or just stopping for an evening coffee at one of the many Dunkin’ Donuts combo shops, check out these vegan options at Baskin-Robbins:
Vegan Options at Baskin-Robbins
Vegan Ice Cream
- May 2021 Flavor of the Month -> Non-Dairy Strawberry Streusel
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Extreme
- Daiquiri Ice – If you put your ear up to this summery lime ice with a splash of rum flavoring, you can hear the ocean.
- Horchata Ice – The traditional drink is now a refreshingly indulgent scoop with cinnamon horchata flavored ice swirled with coconut cream.
- Miami Vice Sorbet – Take a vacation with this strawberry daiquiri and piña colada flavored sorbet sensation- one scoop and you’ll be sitting at the swim-up bar!
- Raspberry Sorbet – Delicious raspberries from the Pacific coast make this sorbet light and refreshing.
- Watermelon Splash Ice – Refreshing watermelon flavored ice with candy “seeds”. No spitting, please!
- Cake Cone
The Sugar Cone contains honey
- Mangonada (NEW) – Baskin Robbins released this new drink at the end of March 2021. It’s a tribute to an authentic Mexican drink featuring Mango Puree with chamoy and Tajin Clasico Seasoning. Honestly, we’re not going to be able to do a better job of explaining than Baskin Robbins does here. If you want to try one yourself though, you better hurry, they are only available until the end of May!
- Mango Fruit Blast – Enjoy a taste of the tropics with yummy mangoes blended with ice for a refreshing trip to paradise.
- Strawberry Citrus Blast – Sweet Strawberry is combined with tangy citrus and ice for perfect refreshment.
- Tropical Fruit Blast – The tropical taste of guava, orange and passion fruit blended with ice. A refreshing exotic escape.
Baskin Robbins Vegan FAQ
Are Baskin Robbins cones vegan?
Yes! (and no). The Cake Cone at Baskin Robbins is vegan. However, the Sugar Cone contains honey and the Fresh Baked Waffle Cone contains eggs and milk.
Does Baskin Robbins have dairy free?
Yes! Baskin Robbins has two dairy free ice creams, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Chocolate Extreme. They also have multiple sorbets and ices as well as two dairy free cones (Cake Cone and Sugar Cone)
What are the ingredients in Baskin Robbins vegan ice cream?
The ingredients of the Chocolate Extreme are:
Water, Sugar, Chocolate Cake Flavor Base [Water, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Alkalized Cocoa, Natural Flavors, Salt], Chocolate Ribbon [Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Glycerin, Cocoa, Modified Corn Starch, Chocolate processed with alkali, Salt, Xanthan Gum], Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks [Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin], Refined Coconut Oil, Almond Butter [Almonds, Vegetable Fat (Sunflower), Sunflower Lecithin], Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Stabilizer Blend [Potato Starch, Cellulose Gel, Sunflower Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Locust Bean Gum].
The ingredients of the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough are:
Water, chocolate chip cookie dough flavor base [brown sugar, water, wheat flour, molasses, natural flavors, salt, sugar, locust bean gum], chocolate ribbon [corn syrup, sugar, water, glycerin, cocoa, modified corn starch, chocolate processed with alkali, salt, xanthan gum], sugar, refined coconut oil, semi-sweet chocolate chunks [sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin], chocolate chip cookie dough pieces [wheat flour, brown sugar, sugar, palm oil, soybean oil, water, semi-sweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), corn starch, soy lecithin, natural flavor, molasses, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt], almond butter [almonds, vegetable fat (sunflower), sunflower lecithin], corn syrup, dextrose, contains 2% or less of: potato starch, cellulose gel, sunflower lecithin, cellulose gum, locust bean gum.
Is Baskin Robbins Rainbow Sherbet dairy free?
No. The Rainbow Sherbet contains milk.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 130 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Jen’s Pick: It depends on how I’m feeling that day, but it generally comes down to either the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or the Watermelon Splash Ice.
Ryan’s Pick: As a lover of chocolate, I usually go with the Chocolate Extreme dairy-free ice cream although the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is pretty good too.
- If you’d like to check out Baskin-Robbins entire menu head over to their Official Menu Page
- Don’t have a Baskin Robbins close by? We also have cheat sheets for Ben & Jerry’s, Dairy Queen and over 120 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guides Main Menu
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know