The vegan options at Ben & Jerry’s will have you screaming… for ice cream!
Ben & Jerry’s has some of the best vegan ice cream currently on the market and if you stop into one of their shops, there is a good chance you’ll find one of those flavors ready to be scooped.
Flavors always rotate with every location so there is no guarantee a specific flavor you’re looking for will be available. We have listed of all of the non-dairy options at Ben & Jerry’s for the next time you’re in one of their ice cream shops.
Vegan Options at Ben & Jerry’s
Vegan Ice Creams
Please Note: This list is all of the Non-Dairy Ice Cream Options Ben & Jerry’s offers. Please check with your Scoop Shop location on the Ben & Jerry’s website to see which they have available at the time you visit.
- Americone Dream – Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert With Fudge-Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & A Caramel Swirl
- Bananas Foster – Banana & Cinnamon Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Almond Toffee Pieces & a Salted Caramel Core
- Boom Chocolatta – Mocha & Caramel Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Flakes, Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies & a Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookie Core
- Caramel Almond Brittle – Almond Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Salted Caramel Swirls & Pieces of Almond Brittle
- Caramel Chocolate Chunk – Caramel Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chips & a Salted Caramel Swirl
- Cherry Garcia – Cherry Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Cherries & Fudge Flakes
- Chocolate Caramel Cluster – Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Peanuts, Fudge Chunks & Salted Caramel Swirls
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Fudge Flakes
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie – Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Brownies
- Chocolate Milk & Cookies – Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Chip Cookies & Chocolate Cookie Swirls Topped with Milk Chocolatey Ganache & Fudge Chips
- Chocolate Salted ‘n Swirled – Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Chocolate Sandwich Cookies & Salted Caramel Swirls
- Chunky Monkey – Banana Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks & Walnuts
- Cinnamon Buns – Cinnamon Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Cinnamon Bun Dough & a Cinnamon Streusel Swirl
- Coconut Almond Fudge Chip – Coconut Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Almonds & Fudge Chips
- Coconut Seven Layer Bar – Coconut Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks, Walnuts, & Swirls of Graham Cracker & Caramel
- Coffee Caramel Fudge – Coffee Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Chunks & a Caramel Swirl
- Colin Kaepernick’s Change the Whirled – Caramel Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert With Fudge Chips, Graham Cracker Swirls & Chocolate Cookie Swirls
- Crème Brulee Cookie – Burnt Caramel Non Dairy Frozen Dessert with Brow Sugar Cookies & Salted Caramel Swirls
- Karamel Sutra Core – Chocolate & Caramel Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert With Fudge Chips & A Soft Caramel Core
- “Milk” & Cookies – Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Sandwich Cookies & Chocolate Cookie Swirls
- Mint Chocolate Chance – Mint Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Loaded with Fudge Brownies
- Mint Chocolate Cookie – Mint Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Netflix & Chilll’d – Peanut Butter Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Sweet & Salty Pretzel Swirls & Fudge Brownies
- PB & Cookies – Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Chocolate Sandwich Cookies & Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirls
- Peanut Butter Half Baked – Chocolate & Peanut Butter Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Fudge Brownies & Gobs of Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Phish Food – Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert With Gooey Marshmallow Swirls, Caramel Swirls & Fudge Fish
- The Tonight Dough – Caramel & Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert With Chocolate Cookie Swirls & Gobs Of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
Sugar Cone – the sugar cone contains NO animal products; however, Ben & Jerry’s cannot confirm if the sugar is not processed with bone char
Vegan Ice Cream Cake – contact your local Scoop Shop to see if they have them available–verify frosting is vegan(no egg) & skip the fillings (they contain dairy & eggs)
Ben & Jerry’s Vegan FAQ
Which Ben & Jerry’s are vegan?
The following 13 flavors from Ben & Jerry’s are vegan:
Caramel Almond Brittle, Cinnamon Buns, Cherry Garcia, Chocolate Caramel Cluster, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Chocolate Salted ‘n Swirled, Chunky Monkey, Coconut Almond Fudge Chip, Coconut Seven Layer Bar, Coffee Caramel Fudge, PB & Cookies, Peanut Butter Half Baked
Is Ben & Jerry’s dairy free vegan?
Yes! All Ben & Jerry’s dairy free flavors are 100% vegan.
Is Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough vegan?
Ben & Jerry’s does have a non-dairy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor that is, in fact, vegan. Always double check your ice cream though, because they also have dairy versions of their Cookie Dough Ice Cream as well.
Is all Ben & Jerry’s non dairy?
No. Ben & Jerry’s has a ton of dairy options. However, they also have 13 flavors of non-dairy ice cream as well and are one of the most vegan friendly ice cream chains in the country.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick – This one is tough. Ben & Jerry’s has a ton of great non-dairy ice cream flavors. I can’t narrow it down to one, but my top two would be the Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Coffee Caramel Fudge.
The Fudge Brownie is just chocolate on top of chocolate on top of chocolate and it is amazing if you’re craving some chocolate ice cream.
The Coffee Caramel Fudge is a great combination of flavors. The coffee is there, but not overpowering and the caramel and fudge are added in in the perfect amount.
Jen’s Pick – Not tough at all! Until Ben & Jerry’s creates a Non-Dairy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream(I have submitted my suggestion), my favorite is Caramel Almond Brittle. And although I never tried my runner-up pick in the dairy version, 2nd on the list is, Cherry Garcia with PB & Cookies coming in third.
I have not tried Chocolate Cookie Dough though yet and from what I’ve heard, I feel like this one may replace one of these. I’ll update if that happens!
More Links and Info:
- If you’d like to check out Ben & Jerry’s complete menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Don’t have a Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream location near you? We also have vegan cheat sheets for Dairy Queen, Baskin Robbins as well as over 175 other popular chain restaurants on our Vegan Guide Main Page
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!