The vegan options at Dairy Queen might be better than you think. While ice cream is not an option, Dairy does do ‘light smoothies’ that are made with fresh fruit. You can go with fries and hashbrowns IF you don’t mind your food sharing a fryer. As for an actual meal – good luck. A side salad is available along with some modified options and side items.
Vegan Options at Dairy Queen
VeggL Quick Order
- Papaya Paradise Light (the regular smoothie contains dairy) Limited offer
- Misty Slush – Blue Raspberry, Kiwi Strawberry, Grape, Cherry & Lemon Lime. (All contain artificial colors)
- Light Smoothies – Orange, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Tripleberry Mango Pineapple, Berry-Pom, OrangeBerry & Pina Colada. Made with fresh fruit & no yogurt. Check with your location to make sure available & confirm there is NO dairy in it
- Starkiss Frozen Treat. Not available at all locations
- Cheeseburger Deluxe. Advise NO meat, cheese or mayo. Ask to double the veggies
- Pretzel Sticks. NO queso. **The current ingredient list has L-Cysteine. DQ could not confirm what the source was; however, we were informed there is a new formula that does not contain L-Cysteine and is available in some stores but until it is in all, the ingredients list on the website will remain the same. Please check with your local store for an ingredient list.
- Side Salad with Vegan Dressing from below
- Hashbrowns^ (Breakfast)
- Lay’s BBQ, Original & Baked Potato Chips
- Marzetti Asian Sesame Dressing
- Marzetti Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Marzetti Fat Free California French Style Dressing
- Marzetti Light Italian Dressing
^DQ shares equipment and fryers with meat/fish/shellfish
If you’re looking for ice cream and happen to be close to Creamistry, give them a try as well!
*If you’d like to see Dairy Queen’s full menu, you can click over to their Official Menu Page
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know