You may not expect a lot of vegan options at Zaxby’s and you’d pretty much be right. Zaxby’s is chain specializing in chicken tenders and fries. The good news is half of that equation, crinkle fries, are vegan* (Zaxby’s uses shared equipment so cross-contamination is present). The bad news is there’s not much else to choose from. Here is everything vegan at Zaxby’s:
Vegan Options at Zaxby’s
- Side Salad
- Lite Vinaigrette Dressing
- Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
- Basket of Celery without Ranch Dressing
- Crinkle Cut Fries
- Pickle Spears
- Tater Chips
- Texas Toast – (I would be sure to specifically order with no butter just to be safe)
- Tongue Torch
- Sweet & Spicy
Zaxby Menu Items that are NOT Vegan (Because you’re probably curious)
- Zax Sauce (egg)
- Zestable Dip (dairy, egg)
- Onion Rings (dairy)
- Spicy Fried Mushrooms (dairy)
*Zaxby’s Allergen Statement: Zaxby’s cannot guarantee our foods are 100% allergen free. We use shared equipment during food preparation which could result in the cross-contact of allergens.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: Have not been to a Zaxby’s since way before I went vegan.
Jen’s Pick: …haven’t been either but will update when we do!
More Info and Links
- If you’d like to see all the options on Zaxby’s menu, check out Zaxby’s Full Menu on their website
- Information pulled directly from Zaxby’s Food Allergen Guide
- Not quite what you’re looking for? VeggL has over 115 Cheat Sheet Guides for popular chain restaurants including other locations like Popeye’s and Bojangles’
Disclaimer: We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change and menus change. VeggL is not responsible for out of date or incorrect information contained on this page. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, please let us know!