We try to do our best here at VeggL to not be negative, but the vegan options at Bojangles’ are very, very limited. I’m sure that’s not surprising to most vegans. I’m guessing if you’re on this page then you’ve found yourself out with family and friends at a Bojangles’ and you’re hurriedly searching for anything you can eat. It’s either going to be a salad or a couple sides. The oil that is used for frying is a combo of Canola Oil and Beef Fat which even eliminates french fries. Here they are, the vegan options at Bojangles:
Vegan Options at Bojangles’
VeggL Quick Order:
- Grits (Breakfast)
- Cajun Pinto Beans
- Green Beans
- Garden Salad with Fat Free Italian Dressing. Advise NO cheese or croutons.
- Top the Garden Salad with the Italian Dressing & Cajun Pinto Beans. Make It A Meal!
- BBQ Sauce
- Ken’s Fat Free Italian Dressing
*If you are tempted to eat anything fried, don’t! Their oil is a combo of Canola Oil & Beef Fat
Bojangles Vegan FAQ
Is anything vegan at Bojangles?
The only things we are aware of that are vegan at Bojangles are the Grits, Cajun Pinto Beans, Green Beans and the Garden Salad.
Are Bojangles Mashed Potatoes vegan?
No. All the versions of mashed potatoes at Bojangles contain milk.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick – Have not been to a Bojangles’ since going vegan.
Jen’s Pick – N/A
- Want to see Bojangles’ full menu? Head over to the Bojangles’ Official Menu page.
- Information taken directly from the Bojangles’ Nutrition and Allergen Page
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have Cheat Sheets for over 60 popular restaurants including Popeyes and Chick-Fil-A
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know