We have appreciated TGI Friday’s offering the Beyond Burger and with a few modifications, you can make it vegan! You also have the option of a House Salad and if cross-contamination isn’t a concern, Chips & Salsa and Fries. The Kids menu also includes an option.
TGI Friday’s may not be offering a lot but if this is where you end up, you at least know it’s an option.
Vegan Options at TGI Fridays
- Chips* & Salsa
- The Beyond Meat Cheeseburger. Order with NO cheese or sauce and choose the regular/challah bun or “green style” –replaces the bun with lettuce… comes with lettuce, tomato, red onion & pickles
- House Salad – Order with NO cheese, croutons or the breadstick. If available, the Sesame Citrus is the only vegan dressing or you could ask for salsa and/or avocado. You also have the option to add the Beyond Burger to this salad.
- Steamed Broccoli… the kids section has just broccoli. Verify with the server that this is not the lemon-butter broccoli that is on the main menu and is dairy/butter free.
- Pasta with Tomato Marinara Sauce… this is also on the kids menu
- Fresh Fruit… is no longer on the main menu but is still shown on the allergens page. Ask if still available.
*The Tortilla Chips and Fries are fried in the same oil as animal products. Please be aware unless you are visiting a 100% vegan restaurant, cross-contamination can occur.
TGI Friday’s Vegan FAQ
Are TGI Fridays buns vegan?
There are two bun options at TGI Fridays. The Challah Bun IS vegan, however the other option – a Gluten Free bun, is NOT vegan.
Does TGI Fridays have the Impossible Burger?
Fridays does not specifically have the Impossible Burger, but they do serve a Beyond Burger. So if what you’re looking for is a vegan burger option, they do have one.
Can I eat WFPB (Whole Food Plant Based) at TGI Friday’s?
Not much of a meal but you could get a house salad with NO cheese, croutons or dressing (ask for salsa and/or avocado for a dressing) and a fruit cup (if available–the fruit cup is no longer on the main online menu but is still on the allergens page.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve not been to a TGI Fridays since going vegan although, fun fact, I worked at one for a brief stint in college.
Jen’s Pick: The veganized Beyond Burger is really good! I was pleasantly surprised. The Seasoned Fries on the other hand were just ok. I had read so many reviews of people raving about them so hopefully I just got a not so great batch.
- Want to see TGI Fridays full menu? Head over to the TGI Fridays Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you were hoping for? We also have Vegan Guides for over 130 popular restaurant chains like Applebee’s and Yard House
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know