The Beyond Burger has made it’s way to the vegan options at TGI Fridays. You will have to make a few modifications (cheese and bun) to make the burger vegan, but it’s a good start. Outside of the burger there are a few other menu items that can be modified, but not a whole lot else to choose from. The Beyond Burger is a great start though – no more ordering a bland, boring salad if you end up at Friday’s.
Vegan Options at TGI Fridays
VeggL Quick Order
- The Beyond Meat Cheeseburger – (Advise NO White Cheddar) Choose the Challah Bun (Gluten Free bun is NOT vegan)
Made from plant-based ingredients, this juicy, mouthwatering burger satisfies like beef. Our patty is seasoned and grilled, lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles and Fridays™ sauce.
- Chinese Salad (Advise No Chicken, can sub with Beyond Meat) – citrus marinade, mixed greens, sliced carrots, red cabbage, green onions, mandarin oranges, roasted peanuts, sesame seeds, crispy noodles and Sesame Citrus dressing.
- Tostado Nachos – Advise NO meat, cheese and sour cream
- House Salad – Advise NO cheese or croutons. Ask for the Sesame Citrus for dressing.
- Fruit Cup
- Sesame Citrus
- Fresh Fruit
- Marinara Pasta
Note: Some items that we normally see as vegan, like fries*, balsamic vinaigrette and jasmine rice contain milk and/or egg according to the TGI Fridays Allergen Page
*Both the Seasoned Fries and Sweet Potato Fries may be vegan, but are subject to cross contamination from shared fryers. We are waiting to hear back from TGI Fridays on this.
TGI Friday’s Vegan FAQ
Are TGI Fridays buns vegan?
There are two bun options at TGI Fridays. The Challah Bun IS vegan, however the other option – a Gluten Free bun, is NOT vegan.
Does TGI Fridays have the Impossible Burger?
Fridays does not specifically have the Impossible Burger, but they do serve a Beyond Burger. So if what you’re looking for is a vegan burger option, they do have one.
Ready to Order?
We have partnered with meal delivery services, Grubhub and Postmates, and have special deals for each service. Get your next meal delivered right to your home or office and save some money VeggL’s discount codes.
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve not been to a TGI Fridays since going vegan although, fun fact, I worked at one for a brief stint in college.
Jen’s Pick: I’ve not been to a TGI Fridays since high school (pre-vegan) No clue what I ordered at the time.
- Want to see TGI Fridays full menu? Head over to the TGI Fridays Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have Cheat Sheets for over 60 popular restaurant chains like Applebee’s and Yard House
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know