We have appreciated TGI Friday’s offering the Beyond Burger and with a few modifications, you can make it vegan!
You also have the option of a House Salad and if cross-contamination isn’t a concern, Chips & Salsa and Fries. The Kids menu also includes an option.
TGI Friday’s may not be offering a lot but if this is where you end up, you at least know it’s an option.
Vegan Options at TGI Fridays
- Chips* & Salsa
- The Beyond Meat Cheeseburger. Order with NO cheese or sauce and choose the regular/challah bun or “green style” –replaces the bun with lettuce… comes with lettuce, tomato, red onion & pickles
- House Salad – Order with NO cheese, croutons or the breadstick. If available, the Sesame Citrus is the only vegan dressing or you could ask for salsa and/or avocado. You also have the option to add the Beyond Burger to this salad.
- Pasta with Tomato Marinara Sauce… this is also on the kids menu
- Steamed Broccoli… the kids section has just broccoli. Verify with the server that this is not the lemon-butter broccoli that is on the main menu and is dairy/butter free.
- Fresh Fruit… is no longer on the main menu but is still shown on the allergens page. Ask if still available.
*The Tortilla Chips and Fries are fried in the same oil as animal products. Please be aware unless you are visiting a 100% vegan restaurant, cross-contamination can occur.
TGI Friday’s Vegan FAQ
Are TGI Fridays buns vegan?
There are two bun options at TGI Fridays. The Challah Bun IS vegan, however the other option – a Gluten Free bun, is NOT vegan.
Does TGI Fridays have the Impossible Burger?
Fridays does not specifically have the Impossible Burger, but they do serve a Beyond Burger. So if what you’re looking for is a vegan burger option, they do have one.
Can I eat WFPB (Whole Food Plant Based) at TGI Friday’s?
Not much of a meal but you could get a house salad with NO cheese, croutons or dressing (ask for salsa and/or avocado for a dressing) and a fruit cup (if available–the fruit cup is no longer on the main online menu but is still on the allergens page.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve not been to a TGI Fridays since going vegan although, fun fact, I worked at one for a brief stint in college.
Jen’s Pick: The veganized Beyond Burger is really good! I was pleasantly surprised. The Seasoned Fries on the other hand were just ok. I had read so many reviews of people raving about them so hopefully I just got a not so great batch.
- Want to see TGI Fridays full menu? Head over to the TGI Fridays Official Menu page.
- Not seeing exactly what you were hoping for? We also have Vegan Guides for over 175 popular restaurant chains like Applebee’s and Yard House
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!