Yes, UNO Pizzeria has certainly come along way since the last time I tried to visit. As a vegan, I remember struggling many years ago and NOW they have a vegan specific menu! A vegan specific menu WITH Vegan Pizza! As of 2019, you can get a Thin Crust Cheese Pizza (using Daiya vegan cheese), Vegan Garden Pizza or create your own. They have your most typical topping options with a bonus of roasted vegetables.
If you’re not in the mood for pizza, UNO’s also offers the Beyond Burger. You can get this with a salad or veggies as your side.
VeggL Quick Order
Sitting down in Uno’s and need to figure out what to order, like NOW?!? Here are the best vegan options at Uno’s that we recommend:
- Order the Vegan Garden Pizza – Thin Crust, Housemade Pizza Sauce, Spinach, Roasted Veggies, Mushrooms and Cherry Tomatoes
- Get the Classic Beyond Burger – Toasted Bun with Ketchup, Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato and Red Onion. (Add Vegan Cheese if you like)
- In the mood for something lighter? Go with the Vegan Garden Starter Salad.
Vegan Options at UNO Pizzeria & Grill
- Vegan Garden Starter
- Berry & Goat Cheese Salad. Order with NO goat cheese and substitute dressing for vegan option below.
- Vegan Dressings
- Low Fat Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
Burger & Pizza
- Classic Beyond Burger. Served on a toasted bun with ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- Optional: add vegan cheese
- Vegan Garden Pizza. On a thin crust, topped with housemade pizza sauce, fresh spinach, roasted vegetables, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- Optional: add vegan cheese
- Vegan Cheese Pizza
- Optional ‘Create Your Own Pizza’ Toppings:
- Mushrooms, Onion, Peppers, Black Olives, Kalamata Olives, Broccoli, Eggplant, Spinach, Roasted Vegetables, Banana Peppers, Artichokes, Garlic, Jalapenos and Pineapple
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- Steamed Broccoli
- French Fries*
- Whole Grain Brown Rice
*May share a fryer with non-vegan items.
Menu availability can vary based on location.
UNO Pizzeria Vegan FAQ
Does UNO have vegan pizza?
Yes! UNO’s Chicago Thin Crust is vegan. Order as a plain cheese with Daiya vegan cheese, a Garden Vegan Pizza or Create Your Own.
Is the Black Bean Burger vegan at UNO Pizzeria?
No. The burger contains egg whites. UNO’s does offer a Beyond Burger!
Is the Cauliflower Crust at UNO’s vegan?
Unfortunately, no. Their cauliflower crust is created with dairy and egg.
Can I eat WFPB (Whole Food Plant Based) at UNO Pizzeria?
A little. The following options are oil-free & vegan: The Vegan Garden Salad or the Berry & Goat Cheese Salad (order with NO cheese or dressing). Bring your own dressing, ask if they have balsamic vinegar (not the vinaigrette) or eat it plain.
The Steamed Broccoli says it contains, “Phase,” which consists of , “liquid and hydrogenated soy oil, salt, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor, beta carotene, TBHQ and citric acid added to protect flavor, dimethypolysiloxane, an anti-foaming agent added), Contains less than 2% of Black Pepper, Salt).”
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 140 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Ryan’s Picks: I haven’t been since being vegan. I will update when I do.
Jen’s Picks: Same! We haven’t been in years.
- To see UNO Pizzeria’s full specific vegan menu page, head over to UNO’s Pizzeria Web Site
- Not quite what you were looking for? VeggL has over 120 Cheat Sheets for popular chain restaurants including other popular pizza locations like Blaze Pizza and MOD Pizza
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know
Last updated: 2.2.2021