The vegan options at MOD Pizza are plentiful! Although, there are no faux meats, which may disappoint some, they do have a vegan cheese, vegan dough, multiple vegan sauces and TONS of veggie options to choose from. While MOD does have “suggested” pizza combos to choose from, it’s the create-your-own ordering style that makes MOD shine for vegans. Think of it as a Chipotle-style counter serve pizza joint, similar to Blaze Pizza if you’ve been to one of those. Definitely worth a try! Here’s everything vegan at MOD pizza:
Vegan Options at MOD
VeggL Quick Order
In line and need to order NOW!?! Here are the three options we recommend:
- Create Your Own Pizza! Start with the Original crust and then just look below for your sauce and topping options. Don’t forget the dairy-free cheese!
- Garlic Strips with Red Sauce. Advise NO dairy. Add Dairy-Free Cheese.
- Create Your Own Salad! Start with Romaine or Mixed Greens then customize with the many toppings we have listed below. (Same as the pizza toppings). Finish with one of the vegan dressings listed below.
Create Your Own Vegan Pizza
(Order Mini 6″, MOD 11″ or the Mega Dough 11″ Thick Crust)
- Original Crust
- Gluten-Free Crust (Costs Extra)
If you’re thinking, “What about the Cauliflower crust?” We get it. We did too. It’s not vegan. Unfortunately, the cauliflower crust contains both mozzarella cheese and egg whites right in the crust.
- BBQ Sauce
- Garlic Rub
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Red Sauce
- Dairy-Free Cheese (NO extra charge)
- Banana Pepper
- Black Olives
- Grated Carrots
- Greek Olive Mix
- Green Chiles
- Green Bell Pepper
- Mama Lil’s Peppers
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Corn
- Roasted Garlic
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Spring Mix
- BBQ Swirl
- Fig Balsamic Glaze
- Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Red Sauce Dallops
Create Your Own Vegan Salad
Start with Romaine or Mixed Greens. Then choose from any of the pizza toppings listed above. Finish off with any of the vegan salad dressings listed just below.
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cinnamon Strips with Strawberry or Chocolate Sauce. Advise NO dairy. (Per the Allergens Page, the Cinnamon Topping is Vegan. The Cinnamon Icing contains dairy)
- Caramelized Pear Iced Tea
- Vintage Lemonade
- Marionberry Lemonade
- Black Tea
Ordering online is available!
MOD Pizza Vegan FAQ
Are MOD Pizza garlic strips vegan?
Yes! The garlic strips at MOD Pizza are vegan. Be sure to order them with NO cheese and/or replace with vegan cheese.
Does MOD Pizza have vegan cheese?
Yes! MOD Pizza carries vegan cheese (although they don’t seem to like to give out this information, it’s Daiya)
Are MOD Pizza cinnamon strips vegan?
Yes! The cinnamon strips are vegan. Just be sure to order them without the cinnamon icing. The cinnamon icing contains dairy.
VeggL Cheat Sheet Guides
Ryan’s Pick: We just had our first MOD Pizza experience recently. I started with the red sauce, garlic & basil. Vegan Cheese, more vegan cheese, then jalapenos, pineapple (don’t judge me), roasted corn & red peppers, oregano and finished it off with the BBQ Drizzle. It was seriously amazing. One of the better vegan pizzas I’ve had thus far.</3m>
Jen’s Pick: While Ryan went a bit lighter on the toppings, I have quite the list! When I do not have to pay extra for toppings, I play the game of, “how many can I fit on the pizza?” Here we go: red sauce, garlic, basil, vegan cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, green bell peppers, pineapple, red onion, the greek olive mix, corn, broccoli and artichokes. Then after cooking, a drizzle of the fig balsamic glaze. I’ll be honest the crust is a little thin for all of the toppings, but that’s what a fork and getting a little messy is for. Yum!
- If you’d like to check out MOD Pizza’s full menu, head over to their Official Menu Page
- Information for our Cheat Sheet comes directly from Mod Pizza’s Allergen Information
- Not exactly what you’re looking for? We have Cheat Sheets for over 110 popular chain restaurants including other pizza locations like Mellow Mushroom and Pieology
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know