The vegan options at Togo’s isn’t anything overly special, but they do have plenty of ways to put together a veggie sandwich.
You can order the #14 straight off the menu or modify a number of other sandwiches. Most modifications is just a matter of leaving off the cheese or maybe mayo.
There are number of toppings that you can use to mix and match and create a sandwich you’ll enjoy. Hummus, avocado and a host of veggies are all available to you.
Togo’s Vegan Options
Choose one of the vegan-friendly breads listed down below.
The #14 Hummus is the only sandwich that can be ordered vegan ‘as-is’ directly off the menu. All other sandwiches need slight modifications that are notated with each sandwich.
- #14 Hummus – bread, hummus, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and pepperoncinis
- #15 Greek Veggie – bread, hummus, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, balsamic dressing, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and pepperoncinis. Order with NO feta
- #21 Cali Veggie – bread, avocado, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and pepperoncinis. Order with NO mayo and NO provolone cheese.
Greens (Salads & Wraps)
We’re listing a few of the options here that require minimal modifications. If you’re willing to get creative, almost all of the salads and wraps at Togo’s can be made vegan.
- Asian Chicken Salad – mixed greens with carrots, red cabbage, green onions & cilantro, wonton strips, sesame seeds and Asian dressing. Order with NO chicken.
- Asian Chicken Wrap – spinach wrap, mixed greens with carrots, red cabbage, green onions & cilantro, wonton strips, sesame seeds and Asian dressing. Order with NO chicken.
- Ultimate Veggie Wrap – spinach wrap, avocado, hummus, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, lettuce, tomatoes and red onions. Order with NO feta. SUB a vegan dressing listed below in place of ranch.
- #15 Greek Veggie Wrap – spinach wrap, hummus, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, pepperoncinis and balsamic dressing. Order with NO feta.
- #21 Cali Veggie Wrap – spinach wrap, avocado, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and pepperoncinis. Order with NO mayo and NO provolone cheese.
Custom Choice Breads and Wraps
- Classic White
- Pretzel Roll
- Spinach Wrap
- Gluten Free Wrap
- Italian Vinaigrette
- BBQ Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Italian Vinaigrette
Togo’s Vegan FAQ
Does Togo’s Bread Have Dairy?
A couple varieties of Togo’s bread does include dairy – the whole wheat and the parmesan breads.
However, if you’re looking for a vegan-friendly bread, you have plenty of choices. The Classic White, Sourdough and Pretzel Roll breads do NOT contain dairy. There are also two wraps, the spinach wrap and gluten-free wrap, that do NOT contain dairy.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and now theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Togo’s complete menu, head over to their Official Website.
- Information for this guide was pulled and compiled directly from Togo’s Nutritional Information Guide.
- Looking for something a bit different? VeggL contains hundreds of vegan guides, including other popular chain restaurants like Which Wich and Ike’s Love and Sandwiches.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!