There are plenty of vegan options at Which Wich. Which Wich is a create-your-own sandwich joint founded in 2003 in Dallas, Texas.
For starters, there are two signature sandwiches you can choose straight off the menu or you can choose to create your own from a solid list of vegan-friendly ingredients.
Here’s the full list of vegan options from Which Wich:
Vegan Options at Which Wich
Pick a Signature Sandwich
Order with NO cheese and sub the mayo/dressing with hot pepper mix, dijon mustard, deli mustard, oil and/or vinegar.
- Black Bean Avocado on White Bread. Order with NO cheese or mayo … comes with a vegan black bean patty, avocado, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion. Choose your vegan spread/sauce.
- Garden Party on White Bread. Order with NO cheese, mayo or 1000 island dressing … comes with avocado, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion. Choose a vegan spread/sauce.
Or Build Your Own Hot or Cold Sandwich
Pick Your Base
- White Bread. Choose 7″, 10″ or 14″
- Bowlwich … aka, a salad in a bowl
Pick Your Ingredients
- PB&J (benefits project PB&J)
- Black Bean Patty
- Avocado (extra charge)
- Red Onion
- Banana Peppers
- Bell Peppers
- Black Olives
Spreads & Sauces
- Hot Pepper Mix
- Dijon Mustard
- Deli Mustard
Write-Ins / Sides
- Fries. Choose a regular or large size.
- Chips. Which Wich’s “House” Chips are vegan. Check the ingredients on the others they have available in store.
* As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. You can choose what your level of comfort is with these potential issues.
Note: VeggL is a US-based website. All info contained on our site (and app) is regarding US-based locations.
Which Wich Vegan FAQ
Is the Bread at Which Wich Vegan?
Which Wich offers two breads, white and wheat. The white bread is vegan. The wheat contains honey.
Are Which Wich’s Fries Vegan?
According to the manager at the location we spoke with, yes, they are. Which Wich’s fries are cooked in a dedicated fryer with canola oil.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 400 vegan guides for restaurants, airports, sports venues and theme parks. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Which Wich’s full menu, head over to their official menu page here.
- Information on this page pulled from Which Wich’s website where they have a section dedicated to vegan and vegetarian options.
- Don’t have a Which Wich near you? We also have vegan guides for other popular sub shops like Subway and Firehouse Subs
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up-to-date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!